Ashley Vs. Jennie (1 Viewer)

78 to 22 five minutes ago....

and I 'Had' to add a comment in the link, comment thingy(copyright@ kelly h.) below the poll.... think the guy who runs the poll thinks Hot equals flashing B, B, and bare backs... :eek:

Think the 'young gentleman' is clueless.... :(:p

Well I finally found the Comment Thingy.

"slightly less successful version of Patrick" What the heck does that mean? Just what has Danica Patrick won? How long has she been in the IRL? Ashley Force's rookie season and I feel she's more accomplished than Ms. Patrick.

Hey guys Thanks for the Oakley Photo Props. Ashley is such a beauty inside and out it is easy to do an ad with her!:D

Ash has this race in the bag! Go ASH!!!!!

Ashley flatout blew all the others away just like I knew she would:D. That Postman E guy is a (insert you favorite word(s) here):p!

All Jennie Finch saw of Ashley was a cloud of clutch dust as she got holeshoted. Then Ashley left her dead on the starting line. Jennie never had a chance against our gal, Ashley. It sure will be intersting to read the Postman's comments when he has to admit that a lady drag racer beat the softball girl. He was giving Ashley no chance at all to beat Jennie. Guess he has to eat his words on that prediction.:p

4 hours after the voting "closed"... :rolleyes:

Maybe their's some hanging chads that is preventing them from announcing the total domination by our girl?? ;)

Ashley's now ahead 80% to 20%... and yeah, voting's still open... Guess PostmanE didn't say what Monday @ 8AM:eek:

Do you think it may be because he was sooooooooo far off on the prediction? LOL I love it! :p

Here's a sneak peak at the next major competition. It will be titled "Who Can Out Do Who In A Top End Interview."

She gets my vote:

Rosie.jpg

Randy,

That pic is absolutely hillarious. I didn't know Rosie was in such need of a shave. Thanks so much for posting that, I really needed a good laugh!!!

Dave

He probably figures that if he leaves the voting to stay open longer that his dreamgirl can get enough votes to beat Ashley, but what he'll probably say that he left the voting to stay going is to give Ashley a fighting chance to win, but the real deal is that moron PostmanE is too busy with writing about that moron Michael Vick, and other stick and ball stories.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back