Ashley Vs. Jennie (1 Viewer)

Damn page won't load all the way for me. It's stuck on 7/11 and won't go any further no matter what I do. :mad:
Same here and I'm not happy!! Someone else please attach a link- I had the same problem on the last go around, but it would load after the second try... This time it stays stuck on stupid 7-

I'm tired and a bit cranky, so excuse me if I sound 6

If I am reading this right, Ashley is winning by a landslide of 97% of the total votes.

Im going backwards...first got stuck at 8 now its 6...WTF? I updated my flash player too like an earlier post said before. Oh well, Ashley is gorgeous and im sure ya'll will vote enough times for her to win...

It is now 78% Ashley and 22% for Jennie.
I got through fine at home and at work. At home I had a few "error" popups that I clicked ok and it loaded.
Try this if you are still having problems. Hottest Athletes: Women's Bracket - AOL Sports I just copied the address again. Hope you guys can vote. Or someone can vote a few extra times for those that can't?

AS we speak, (1;25pm WED EDT) Ashley (that's Force not Mike) over the other softball cutie 70% vs 30%

Vote early and often! Chicago Rules.

Ashley could actually WIN this thing.
She's a doll AND she has more of a following (from Drag Racing) than likely from Softball.
Vote early and often!

It's now 71% to 29%.

There is nothing worse then soft... err softball.

Never had AOL (America Off Line) and don't recommend it to clients. When I started in the internet game they didn't have browsers, just a Unix prompt and a keyboard. I remember thinking I had died and gone to heaven when I got a 1200 baud modem.

I've tried it with 4 browsers (Maxthon, Firefox, IE and Avant) and it's doing the same thing with all 4. Something is obviously wrong. Every other website works fine.

AOL is always doing that to me. Gets me hooked on a story that never loads. I did finally make it through to vote though.

C'mon - Let's avoid any "top end charge" by Jenny.

As of Friday 1:25pm EDT Ashley 74% to 26% for Jen.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back