Ashley Vs. Jennie (1 Viewer)

Damn page won't load all the way for me. It's stuck on 7/11 and won't go any further no matter what I do. :mad:

I've tried it with 4 browsers (Maxthon, Firefox, IE and Avant) and it's doing the same thing with all 4. Something is obviously wrong. Every other website works fine.

One question...

Why do they keep labeling each of Ashley's wins as an upset? She has trounced ever single competitor through the entire ladder.

AOL is the technical equivalent of the Daewoo automobile.
I've tried to load it a few times but lost patience. I'll try some more since it's AOL - like listening to a small child attempting to communicate.

AOL is the technical equivalent of the Daewoo automobile.
I've tried to load it a few times but lost patience. I'll try some more since it's AOL - like listening to a small child attempting to communicate.

My thoughts exactly Doc!!!

And I'd bet that we all had AOHELL at one point in time (I did)!!!

:eek::eek::eek:

I had AOHELL the last three months of my dial-up days.

BTW, for those that can't see it, The photos they have up (the ones that you vote on) is Ashley in her firesuit and Jennie in a low-cut dress. Kinda slanted, huh?

how early are we into the vote? i just voted and ashley is winning 98% to 2 %!!!!!! and for which sport is hotter drag racing or softball, drag racing leads 93% to 7%. hell yeah!

BTW, for those that can't see it, The photos they have up (the ones that you vote on) is Ashley in her fire-suit and Jennie in a low-cut dress. Kinda slanted, huh?

I don't think so.. Ashley looks better no matter what she wears... in the 2nd or 3rd set of photos they ask where does Ashley look Hotter.. street or racing clothes.. and the racing photo was a big winner, I think Ashley looks better in her fire suit , and she is a GAR-UN-TEE ..WINNER based on the early poll #'s If she don't win its a "AOL FIX"

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back