Ashley Sanford announcement? (2 Viewers)

Toejam

Nitro Member
She posted on Facebook that tomorrow she had a Major announcement! I'm thinkin a Fuel ride is in her future, but I think she needs more experience but who knows..

Ashley Sanford raced with her dad in the sand in TAD running as quick as 2.40's in 300' in the dirt in one of Jerry Darien's old TAD's. She recently switched to AFD and has been a quick learner. First round at the Las Vegas divisional last month she beat Chris Demke's .059 reaction time 5.374 at 267.64 to Ashley's .037 reaction time 5.356 at 273.11.

The guy that is currently being trashed in the other thread approached her because he's been watching her, sees that she has talent and she is very marketable. I've known her dad and her grandpa 30+ years and she comes from a great family. She's a sweetheart, loves racing and has a great future ahead of her.

Joe, you are correct about experience and her dad has said the same thing. There is a timetable that will be followed.

Stay tuned.

Ashley Sanford raced with her dad in the sand in TAD running as quick as 2.40's in 300' in the dirt in one of Jerry Darien's old TAD's. She recently switched to AFD and has been a quick learner. First round at the Las Vegas divisional last month she beat Chris Demke's .059 reaction time 5.374 at 267.64 to Ashley's .037 reaction time 5.356 at 273.11.

The guy that is currently being trashed in the other thread approached her because he's been watching her, sees that she has talent and she is very marketable. I've known her dad and her grandpa 30+ years and she comes from a great family. She's a sweetheart, loves racing and has a great future ahead of her.

Joe, you are correct about experience and her dad has said the same thing. There is a timetable that will be followed.

Stay tuned.

Wow RG, I had NO idea of her racing Sand drags, good to hear!

Thank you Randy for the info, I do recall reading some articles that talked about her. I really like the diversity in Drag Racing hope she gets the breaks she needs.

I would like to start this post by thanking all of my family, friends, and fans for all of your infinite support through out my racing endeavors! These last couple of years have truly been extraordinary, and I am glad I have been able to take you all on that journey with me!
As life continues so does my journey and I'm ecstatic to announce my next step into the world of the NHRA! It has always been my dream to license in a Top Fuel Dragster, and I am SO thrilled to announce I have the opportunity to make that dream come true in the 2015 season!! I am so blessed and excited for this next chapter in life! I can not release any more info, but I promise I will keep you all posted when possible!
For those who are wondering I will still be driving in my Gelish Top Alcohol Dragster! We will be competing at a minimum of 15 races in the 2015 Lucas Oil Drag Racing Series! I am so blessed to say we will still have all of our amazing sponsors on board, and look forward to competing at more races at new tracks! We are going to kill it next year!
At this moment I am just so excited to see what the future holds! The possibilities are endless! Thank you again to everyone who has been apart of or has followed my journey, I couldn't have done it with out you! I can't wait to keep you updated as my expedition continues! God Bless and happy holidays!

I would like to start this post by thanking all of my family, friends, and fans for all of your infinite support through out my racing endeavors! These last couple of years have truly been extraordinary, and I am glad I have been able to take you all on that journey with me!
As life continues so does my journey and I'm ecstatic to announce my next step into the world of the NHRA! It has always been my dream to license in a Top Fuel Dragster, and I am SO thrilled to announce I have the opportunity to make that dream come true in the 2015 season!! I am so blessed and excited for this next chapter in life! I can not release any more info, but I promise I will keep you all posted when possible!
For those who are wondering I will still be driving in my Gelish Top Alcohol Dragster! We will be competing at a minimum of 15 races in the 2015 Lucas Oil Drag Racing Series! I am so blessed to say we will still have all of our amazing sponsors on board, and look forward to competing at more races at new tracks! We are going to kill it next year!
At this moment I am just so excited to see what the future holds! The possibilities are endless! Thank you again to everyone who has been apart of or has followed my journey, I couldn't have done it with out you! I can't wait to keep you updated as my expedition continues! God Bless and happy holidays!

Congratulations, Mike. I know you'll do well.

At first I thought that was your announcement Mike....lol

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back