Ashley Sanford ran 3.87 at 319 (1 Viewer)

Randy

Nitro Member
I posted it Monday on the other thread but no one saw it I guess. The first run she ran a planned 400 footer. The next run it smoked the tires, she peddled it once and ran it to 1/2 track and ran 4.20 at 160. Some time during the day it started raining. After the rain quit they took her up for one more run and she ran 3.87 at 319 MPH. She needs one more full run for her license.

You can see it here on her facebook page.

https://www.facebook.com/AshleySanfordDragRacing/

According to the Competition Plus article yesterday:

Sanford said she plans to try to complete the licensing process with a full pass at zMAX Dragway at Concord, N.C. when the NHRA visits there April 28-30 for the Four-Wide Nationals.

“As long as the Laganas are going to be there, I’ll be there,” she said.

Has anybody heard if Ashley will be making her final licensing run(s) this Monday after the 4-Wide? She had indicated it might happen there if the Laganas were going to be there, and I saw that Dom was on the entry list.

Has anybody heard if Ashley will be making her final licensing run(s) this Monday after the 4-Wide? She had indicated it might happen there if the Laganas were going to be there, and I saw that Dom was on the entry list.

Shane Sanford (Ashley's dad) called me Saturday night and said they were still on.

They will be making a run today if the rain stays away long enough. Plus a lot of other cars are testing today also. Right now it is about 5.15 am and it is dry.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back