FYI, Ashley Sanford got her TF license on Monday. (1 Viewer)

She ran a 3.82 at 317 in Lagana's car on Monday at Charlotte. That completes her TF upgrade license requirements when coupled with her 3.87 at Las Vegas.

Congrats to the Lagana team and John Stewart for giving her a good car to drive.

You can see her run on her Twitter page below.

https://twitter.com/ashleyracergirl?lang=en

Randy, did you see where Ashley is going to be on Racin' & Rockin' with Draglist.com tonite at 5PM our time?
https://facebook.com/dragracinglist

upload_2017-5-8_12-37-10.jpeg

Randy, did you see where Ashley is going to be on Racin' & Rockin' with Draglist.com tonite at 5PM our time?
https://facebook.com/dragracinglist

View attachment 4043

Ashley's dad called me yesterday and gave me some of the scenarios that are before them for the rest of the year in TF. Many were very impressed with how well she did in the car and how she is a thinker when driving, not a passenger in the car. She nailed the finish line shutting it off on time as well. One person noted that Ashley's license runs amounted to the two quickest ever for anyone who ever licensed in TF. 3.87 and 3.82. Credit goes to John Stewart and the Lagana team for giving her a good car. The Lagana's were impressed because Ashley jumped in it in Charlotte on Monday and made her one and only run and ran a 3.82, which was quicker than all six of Dom Lagana's runs all weekend.

She has hundreds of laps in an A/Fuel car, that has to help a lot. The A/Fuelers run the full 1/4, so it is impressive that she could nail the shutoff at 1,000ft going quite a bit faster in the big car. Good for her, I hope she is able to put together a good program and give it a strong run.

Did Dom Lagana stick around Charlotte on Monday to help, or was he already on his way to Australia where he made some real nice laps last weekend in Rapisarda's car tuned by Lee Beard. (as did Richie Crampton in Lamattina's car) Both were in the 4.50s over 320 in the full 1/4.

She has hundreds of laps in an A/Fuel car, that has to help a lot. The A/Fuelers run the full 1/4, so it is impressive that she could nail the shutoff at 1,000ft going quite a bit faster in the big car. Good for her, I hope she is able to put together a good program and give it a strong run.

Did Dom Lagana stick around Charlotte on Monday to help, or was he already on his way to Australia where he made some real nice laps last weekend in Rapisarda's car tuned by Lee Beard. (as did Richie Crampton in Lamattina's car) Both were in the 4.50s over 320 in the full 1/4.
Dom was there.

Yeah, Dom was there on monday.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back