Rumor Mill, Angelle testing a fuel car? (1 Viewer)

Got to watch her first couple runs. Angelle did great. She spent a lot of time with Antron going over procedures in and out of the car before her first hit. I’m excited to see this come together! My wife was really happy to see her out there. We’ll be pulling for her no doubt about it.
04EA059B-630A-4A59-BE26-5445019646E4.jpeg

So who's car will she be in and who's going to tune her program ? I see they used the Salinas/McPhillips car to license in.

ive always like her,but she needs to get her head right before she races anything. i would like to see her in a a/f car.its sad seeing her past out trophies.
Right? Her last season was hard to watch, I’ve always been a fan But I have to wonder how she feels watching Gage be so successful on her old ride

WOW. I never knew that. That's as impressive as a Top Fuel win in my opinion. Congratualtions.
They brought it up at the Brainerd race. I'm not surprised; as sharp and physically fit as AB is.

As for the Angelle deal I see the emotional side is still there "(nerves worse than ever") but who can say. I'd be nervous too if someone stuck my ass in an A/FD which is a potent ride by any definition. I reckon the best thing to do is let Antron Brown be the judge. Lots of people had doubts about Tony Stewart and he's out there laying down reaction times that would be competitive in Pro Stock, losing the final in only his second event outing by a matter of two inches. Give her a chance; she may find the long cars to her liking.

Never know what to expect from Angelle. I thought it was strange that she would join her arch rivals Vance & Hines a few years ago, now she's driving A/Fuel.

Drag Racing is a lot more "family" than people might think. "Arch Rivals" are only between the Staging Lanes to the Finish Line more often than not.
Well, that may all be true. However, I remember Angelle back in the George Bryce days riding the Winston bike. She and Matt didn't always have kind words for each other, but that was way back then.

reading that her debut this weekend will be behind wheel of michalek brother's dragster , then samel dragster
for vegas nat. event, vegas LODRS event, and then pomona.......previous article stated salinas dragster. things change i guess.
mike lewis sure was doing great in samsel ride earlier this summer.

Last edited:
reading that her debut this weekend will be behind wheel of michalek brother's dragster , then samel dragster
for vegas nat. event, vegas LODRS event, and then pomona.......previous article stated salinas dragster. things change i guess.
mike lewis sure was doing great in samsel ride earlier this summer.
The Salinas dragster is owned by Salinas but they did not have a crew for it. In Indy, Jasimines last race, his TF crew was pulling double duty. She flew Jerry Darien in for the test session following Indy but he was booked up with Casey Grisel for the last three races. MBR stepped up for the Dalas race since the Samuel ride was rented by Mike Coughlin. They were available for the final two events and the Vegas divisional.

Angelle is gonna have a hard act to follow in terms of transitioning from bike to Dragster. I recall when Antron switched to top fuel, i didn't give him much of a chance to be successful, given the vast difference between the two types of Vehicles, but he did it seamlessly. It's kinda Harsh but i agree with Ken Maune. Has anyone considered how Angelle's replacement at Vance and Hines is doing versus how she faired on their bike. The difference is night and day

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back