anyone watch golf? (1 Viewer)

Well, I'd like to play golf with Kelly Holmes. Hey, we should all really work on getting together a Thursday before an event and playing. I just need until 2008. Maybe Vegas, either event. Of course, Richmond would work well for me, and the weather would be fantastic. With enough notice, how many of us could get together?

That would be neat! A nitromater golf outing!
I wonder if Bob Glidden would play?
Anyways, I went to play Laguna Seca golf course in Monterey on Saturday. Can I share a pic? It is not what it looks like, alot of smack talkin' goes down on golf courses, and it was a response to some smack :eek:
golf2.jpg

Here is my B I L and his friend. The 4some on the green really held us and everyone up.
golf8.jpg

King's Dominion!?!?! Now you are talking my language Naz. When I lived in Kentucky we used to go to all 3 of the "sister" parks, King's Island outside Cincinnati, Carowinds outside Charlotte, and of course, King's Dominion in VA. All 3 were great, haven't been to any of them since about 1993 though. I know Paramount bought out King's Island, but I don't know if that affected Carowinds and King's Dominion though.

(we made it to Cedar Point outside Cleveland and Six Flags outside St. louis too)

PS if anyone wants to play golf before/during Vegas 2, I just happen to have a country club membership. I can get you on at member rates, $50 per round.

http://www.silverstonegolfclub.com/index.cfm?menu=472&openitem=472
You've been to King's Dominion alot more recently than I have... I have some great memories from there when I was a kid. While I lived in North Carolina everyone would go to Carowinds when school was out during the Summer --those were good times too. Paramount runs King's Dominion now, I'm not sure about Carowinds.

My brother-in-law who's from Indy always is always talking about Cedar Point, my family and I plan on making that trip oneday (hopefully) soon.

I haven't been to King's Dominion in at least 13 years. It was pretty bad last time. I've heard it has gotten much better. I just can't seem to get past Busch Gardens. That place is awesome. The Smoke House kicks @$$! Alpengeist is the best coaster I've ever been on. My only complaint is that you can't swing a stick without hitting Little E merchandise, but not one person up there knew who Kenny or Brandon are. What the what?

Wowsers, now I'm wrecking my own thread. Some people's kids.:rolleyes:

Why drive two hours when ya can drive 45 minutes to some BAD mutterjammer coasters... I like the Gardens... and why drive pass Williamsburg to go somewhere that every other person is a "Beltway Bandit" with that Alexandra add-it-tude...

High-jack complete... we now return you to your regularly scheduled tread :)

Hey, we try:)
Grand kids downstairs... both the 22 month and the new-bie... been calling the eldest KJ... hummmm

See ya'll later

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back