Any Wine drinkers out there? (1 Viewer)

Jrod

Administrator
if so what are your favorite's?

I tend to like Reds...there is a great little vineyard in central california called Opolo their 2003 Sangiovese is amzing.

also love a good Syrah

Recently visited some wineries in the Yakima Valley in Washington. Bonair Winery has some excellent reds, ports and mead. Also visited Paradisos Del Sol and they have a great Under 10 buck red.

Gonna have to make a trip back because the supplies are running low already. :D

And, of course, I'm gonna have to try my hand at making my own sometime, including making a batch of mead.

The only wine I drink is Sangria,Yago is my very favorite. They stopped selling it for a while and then all of a sudden,I can get it pretty much anywhere.

Just found this thread. I'm taking my wife up to Watkins Glen, NY this weekend for our 11th anniversary. They're having a wine festival at the track. The vineyards of central NY state produce some very good wine.

Also, not sure how many know the name Ste. Michelle Wine Estates. They are a subsidiary of US Smokeless Tobacco. If you like wine and want to support the good folks at Skoal Racing, check it out.

Ste. Michelle Wine Estates

we've got a very good winery here in central florida believe it or not. lakeridge winery out in clermont. I like the aussie wines that seem to be popular lately also. cabernet is my favorite. I hate champagne. I get a headache every new years from that stuff.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back