Any results from Norwalk (1 Viewer)

wilkfan

Nitro Member
Anyone have any results from Norwalk Night of Fire, was just wondering how DAn Wilk is making out at his debut, not able to go with them this weekend, any info appreciated.

Mark,
How are you doing? I called Dad earlier and then again just a few minutes ago but no answer. We are pretty excited about Dan this weekend also. I bet you will hear from him before I do but if not I will let you know. I have already had Gabe call me and ask how they did also. Yesterday Gabe had his check up and we got good results. If you need anything let us know.

Take care,
Dionne

Thanks Dionne, I did get a message that Dan beat Cruz but no et or anything, web site has no new update.

Mark,
By the time you read this I am sure you will have received a phone call.
Daniel ran a 4.88 @ 308 1st pass and but 2nd pass against J. Force he got out of the groove and ran a 6 something. Tim smoked tires on 1st pass and ran a 4.88 @ 312 (believe most mph for meet) on his 2nd pass.

Good job Daniel!
Ken and Dionne

tony beat Jim with a 4.82. Head ran a 4.83 in the first round, also in 1st rnd,tony went a 4.84. dan wilkerson ,a 4.88, Ashley went a couple of early shutoff 4.90s,Cruz ,a 4.90 at only 298, Tim went a 4.88 @ 312. Great show as always!!

Anyone have any results from Norwalk Night of Fire, was just wondering how DAn Wilk is making out at his debut, not able to go with them this weekend, any info appreciated.

i know this is a little after the fact, but i was on the starting line for every funny car run, testing or the during the show....the only mistake i saw Dan make was that he double clutched it during the last run against Papa Force, which caused the red light, but i think he is gonna be a great driver....that .88 in the 1st round when he was the first car out brought the house down

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back