Another Top Fuel Team Parked? (1 Viewer)

shane

Nitro Member
Talked to Berserko last night and he told me that Dexter Tuttle's team will sit out Reading because of finances. I guess the Vis Viva deal isn't such a big of a deal afterall?

Talked to Berserko last night and he told me that Dexter Tuttle's team will sit out Reading because of finances. I guess the Vis Viva deal isn't such a big of a deal afterall?

Well Torrence is listed on the entry list but I guess that doesnt mean they will be there or not. Thats too bad for that team. They are just getting that car figured out and might have the possibility to win. Hopefully they will be back for Indy.

On another note... Doug Foley is listed to run at Reading.

That's too bad. They looked good on 3 of the 4 runs they made at Brainerd and seemed to be very capable of going rounds.

That's too bad. They looked good on 3 of the 4 runs they made at Brainerd and seemed to be very capable of going rounds.

It is a shame that a car running that well has to sit out. Like Mark said, they ran real well at Brainerd, and ran very good at Sonoma.

That car is running great, this news sucks. With Clay racing Reading, I was hoping that there would be a full field.

damn, i had steve for PJ's reading picks; had to edit.
very sad - impressive @ BIR.......and not running on saturday

they are my pick for indy underdog.

Talk about karma biting you in the a$$...i guess Dexter should have kept Bradshaw and got rid of Shorthall! Maybe the people at Vis Viva didn't like the way things were handled. It will be interesting to find out what happened to their deal. :rolleyes:

The team is sitting out Redding but will be at Indy and you can take that to the bank. Tuttle Motorsports is NOT parking the car.

On comp plus, the vis viva referenced how the season was going as well as the driver change played a part in their business decision.

I heard that Dexters brother has quit the team and that at least one team mamber was let go

This doesn't sound like a tam that's going anywhere very soon

Just my opinion

i heard that the deal isnt sour, its just vis viva is having some kind of financial difficulties, the story is on competitionplus if anyone wants to check it out...but they say their relationship is good with Dexter.

On comp plus, the vis viva rep said that the way the season was going and the driver change played a part in their decision.

I also heard that Dexters brother quit and that at least one crew member was fired

This doesn't sound like a team that is ready to race any time soon

Just my 2 cents

On comp plus, the vis viva rep said that the way the season was going and the driver change played a part in their decision.

I also heard that Dexters brother quit and that at least one crew member was fired

This doesn't sound like a team that is ready to race any time soon

Just my 2 cents

But he also said that they do not sell their product in PA, I know you can't find it here in Virginia... which begs the question, they are not chasing points, they have nothing to gain from marketing... so why throw away 30 grand?

d'kid

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back