Another Pro Stock casualty? (1 Viewer)

Sorry to read this as well

The Cowboy always ssemed like he was working his tail off ..Hope he stays active someway in the sport.

I'm sure qualifying 17th at a number of races had to be a factor. Plus I heard his father's not in the best of health.

are you kidding?!
21 years, and he's still got his kids, folks, and business.
go take care of all three.
it's been fun watching you compete and best wishes.

Cowboy in a Mopar?

I remember reading where Mark grew up a Mopar guy, and that his first street car was a Charger R/T. Maybe, just maybe one of the Dodge teams could pick him up. It's a shot in the dark, but I'd sure like to see him with Morgan or Johnson power under his feet. Either of those teams could supply him with the ponies necessary to compete. Maybe Shoe could pick him up...doesn't he have funding for an extra Pro Stocker???

He's a great guy, that we'd all love to see on the tour...plus he's an excellent judge of musical preferences...;)

I remember my Bro telling me how he kind of helped Pawuk at larue dragstrip in Ohio,Hope he can run the full deal.

Well, as much as I love The Cowboy, I'm thinking that his priorities look like they're in proper order to me. He's been sort of hanging on by his fingernails since he lost the Summit primary, and we're all aware it's an expensive proposition to run pro-stock on your own dime.

Hang in there Mark! I'm rooting for ya big guy!! 21 years is a long stretch, and I've no doubt once you get things squared away, you'll be back in force. :)

Never met Mark, but seems to be one of the good guys in the sport. Sorry to hear he'll sit out '07, but as has been said, he seems to have his priorities in order. The good news is that he is still plenty young enough to take some time off and make a comeback! Good luck Mark.

None Better

Mark is one of the good guys of Pro Stock racing. I have known him and been a fan of his since before he started racing Pro Stock. My son idolizes Mark and will miss him if he does not return, but Mark knows what is best for him and his family.

Your #1 in our books Mark!!!

Tim, Debbi, and Lee Newmeyer
Flying Proud Racing

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back