Am I the only one... (2 Viewers)

I don't come here, the NHRA, or any drag racing website on a Sunday raceday until after the television broadcast. In fact I sometimes stay away from these sites on Saturday qualifying as well.

I love Ray's/Karl's & David's Friday qualifying updates..(hell I'm doin shots with 'em)..

But Sat/Sunday I'm all over not looking...

So I'm with ya Gordon
What the BEEP!!:D
Someone acually reads our stuff...:p Thanks David, but the pay I guess is equal to the personel I have to work with... LOL
I HAVE to listen to the audiocast because I will take Bob and Alan over Dunn and Dumber any day...:eek: I always watch and record the shows as well... I remember when I would try to stay away from results for the reasons you all have stated... But it's like a New Years resolution... I know I'm not going to be able to stick to it... So why deny myself of AR and BF?? They Rock... There are times when I am at the track running the NTF car with Arnold Birky and the Birky Bunch, but I barely think about anything else, when I am... I hope you guys don't get to used to me spoiling you to much... Our season has already started, and I got 5+ races to work and 3 to watch... If it's cool, I'll keep the show going though... Thanks boyz and girlz... :)

gezz... really didn't think we had more than a couple of people playing attention to us... 'cause I need to know right now.... always have been that way.... and it's fun....

Yes.....you two (Karl/Ray) are the only ones that seem to need a new hobby...This morning the mountains call for my family to do an day of skiing (me)and snowboarding (kids) so to sit around ALL day and listen to a broadcast sounds like a lond and very depressing day to me....Get busy w/ life....

Yes.....you two (Karl/Ray) are the only ones that seem to need a new hobby...This morning the mountains call for my family to do an day of skiing (me)and snowboarding (kids) so to sit around ALL day and listen to a broadcast sounds like a lond and very depressing day to me....Get busy w/ life....

No Terry, it's no different than being a Dodger's Fan, or an Angel's Fan, or watching every NBA game broadcast, Spending the day skiing, Surfing, Golfing every Sunday morning, Watching the NFL every Sunday... watching NASCAR...

I also paint, build models, spend time with my grand kids... lots of things... and it all beats the CR*P coming out of Hollyweed... or what's on TV

So There...:p

I read every word you guys print. the min you print it ! Thanks.. I am one of those who need to know right now...LOL like someone else said .I like to know what to watch for.when the show does come on. and I not so pissed if it does get delay by bowling...

Of course the risk factor of keeping up to date on Sunday is... take someone like me for instance..... dedicated to one team only..... the Phoenix race....when all the K cars lost round 1... it was brutal. From 11:00 on that day was ruined for me. I had to leave the house just to get my mind off racing all together; and I didn't watch one second of the TV shows.

Take today for example.....I checked the results of the first 2 rounds. BUT waited for the semi's and finals. WAHOO! It was an awesome feeling to be surprised by the broadcast vs knowing from online. It was a last minute decision.....I'm glad I waited. GO BRUT TEAM! :D

Take today for example.....I checked the results of the first 2 rounds. BUT waited for the semi's and finals. WAHOO! It was an awesome feeling to be surprised by the broadcast vs knowing from online. It was a last minute decision.....I'm glad I waited. GO BRUT TEAM! :D

I kind of did the same thing. I listened to all of 1st round and most of second online. Then waited to watch the show. I actually DVR'd it and started watching around 545p. Was able to skip the commercials and some of the intros that repeated what was just on. It ended about 710p.

Well thanks for that little tid bit of info Kel... Next time I'm calling your cell # and just telling you...
CAPPS WON!! :D
And hanging up... :p :eek:

Us West coast people tuned into the NHRA live webcast while at the same time watching NHRA Raceday and American dragster.:D
Same for the elims telecast.:D

Come on in, the water is fine!

Us West coast people tuned into the NHRA live webcast while at the same time watching NHRA Raceday and American dragster.
Same for the elims telecast.

Come on in, the water is fine!
That's right Paul, forgot I taped both of those... :D I was a little busy today... :p GOTTA GO!! :) THANKS!! :cool:

Hell no, I avoid this place like the plaque on raceday ! I watch the broadcast with great intensity and even scream and cuss at the screen, just like how I watch football, it's great !!!!!........come here afterward to get everyone's take on what just happened !!!!!!!!!!!

I'm another that avoids this place and anywhere else on the Net until after it's over... Last years final event for example, wouldn't have had the same impact if I'd already known what happened... This is the place I go to for post race stuff.

I avoid any race site on Sunday. I would much rather be surprised and its more exciting to cheer for and against people if I don't know the results

learned a couple years ago how 'instant' the web is.
watch the broadcast not knowing anything.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back