All access renewal (1 Viewer)

Went to re-subscribe today using the supplied promo code and it is " out of date". How can this be when the season has yet to start and no use by date was given. Not a good start to the year. Anyone else have this issue?

Went to re-subscribe today using the supplied promo code and it is " out of date". How can this be when the season has yet to start and no use by date was given. Not a good start to the year. Anyone else have this issue?
I had to call the member service number and wait about 30 mins but they were nice and got me logged in. Hope they fix the stream

That was perfect timing...Apparently my NHRA.TV membership expired right in the middle of round 2 of TF and kicked me off. Was it too much to send me a notification that my account was up for renewal before race day? Gripe over.

That was perfect timing...Apparently my NHRA.TV membership expired right in the middle of round 2 of TF and kicked me off. Was it too much to send me a notification that my account was up for renewal before race day? Gripe over.
Exact same thing happened to me, semi-finals I lose picture , refresh browser and all of a sudden I not a member anymore ...LOL

My subscription was valid, I renewed early, watched Friday and Saturday and then on Sunday the box saying I needed to subscribe popped up when I went to watch. Went through the contact us form and started a service ticket. Haven’t heard from them.

I had the same problem as Rick Farkis, had to do the subscribe at the bottom of the page, once I entered the promo code it charged me zero and restored my login info

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back