All access renewal (1 Viewer)

So my subscription expired yesterday and I’m locked out and they are requesting 119.95. Is there anyone out there that was not involved with cleeng that have renewed for less ie the 99.95 we have been renewing for ?
Mine expires 29th we'll see if it does at 99.95. I've been with this since the start. If its higher I may just buy races I want to see.

So my subscription expired yesterday and I’m locked out and they are requesting 119.95. Is there anyone out there that was not involved with cleeng that have renewed for less ie the 99.95 we have been renewing for ?
Do you have NHRA membership to use that discount?

Mine expires 29th we'll see if it does at 99.95. I've been with this since the start. If its higher I may just buy races I want to see.
The regular price is ~$120, years past they had an early renewal discount for non-NHRA memebers that brought it down to $99. I used a member discount for the past couple of years and it's ranged from $75 to $89 last year.

The 99.95 has been the rate since the beginning through Cleeng. There was not an NHRA membership attached to that offer.

I'm sorry, if you are on the NHRA.tv site, scroll down and click on "SELECT A PLAN", then off to the left click on HELP CENTER. These are their Frequently Asked Questions list. The 8th question indicates that NHRA members get a 25% discount on the NHRA.tv subscription.

The 99.95 has been the rate since the beginning through Cleeng. There was not an NHRA membership attached to that offer.
It was $99 for the first few years, last year it went up to $120, you must have bought the package prior to the increase. I think they may have had a promo around the holidays last year to get people locked in at the prior year rate before the increase.

Received an email from the NHRA.TV saying that the Cleeng email is not valid as they are no longer working with them. The price seems to fixed at $119.99. I know that the last 2 years I have paid $99.99 with the promos that Paul alluded to. I can't get the email to go through and the online help is offline. If the price is fixed at $119.99, I am considering becoming an NHRA member at the Platinum level for $156 (if it is still available) that includes NHRA.TV, subscription to National Dragster, official card, pin, and decal, along with $40 in NHRA Mello Yello Series ticket coupons good for national events (I usually attend 3 a year), as well as an exclusive NHRA Member shirt, not sold in stores or at the track, and a lanyard. Will try to contact the online this week. For $36 more than the subscription price, it might be the way to go.

Assuming you renewed for 2020 membership, if you log in on NHRA.COM and go to your profile page you will see a NHRA.TV banner. Under that is the day you renewed and a 6 DIGIT promotion code to use when you sign up for the NHRA.tv subscription.

I've been trying to join the NHRA membership Platinum for the NHRA.tv subscription and the rest of the benefits since last week.. It would not even load the link from the web site last week, today the link works but when I submit it gives an error... :(

Well I just logged in and my subscription has expired. Now they want $119.00 for the year. So much for being loyal from day one.
They have lost my business.

I’ve never subscribed, but if the higher price results in better quality of service the twenty extra bucks might be worth being saved the hassle of cut feeds, log in issues, etc...

Well I just logged in and my subscription has expired. Now they want $119.00 for the year. So much for being loyal from day one.
If you are a NHRA membership you get a 25% discount. Go to your profile.

GO to nhra.com. Sign up for a Platinum membership. It is $156 unless you want first class postage for Dragster. You get a code for 100% off NHRA.tv That makes the membership net $26. What that gets you over FOX is about 25 more hours of coverage per event. You have to decide if that is worth it....

GO to nhra.com. Sign up for a Platinum membership. It is $156 unless you want first class postage for Dragster. You get a code for 100% off NHRA.tv That makes the membership net $26. What that gets you over FOX is about 25 more hours of coverage per event. You have to decide if that is worth it....
Good deal been watching since start!!!

Just did the Platinum deal. Not happy that they "nudged us" to spend more money (after having been a charter member) but it's a great product.

PS: I need a Tee-Shirt like another hole in my head (but, I better receive it).

On 1/25/2020 I purchased NHRA Platinum membership and set up my login info with password and still cannot log in to NHRA.com. I also put my NHRA.tv promo code in that site and still shows that my subscription ends on 2/09/2020? Went to the chat area and they said agents are offline at this time go to the "Help Center". Went to the help center entered my info and my problem and hit the "SUBMIT" button and NOTHING! So off to another good start this year! Anyone have any idea's!

On 1/25/2020 I purchased NHRA Platinum membership and set up my login info with password and still cannot log in to NHRA.com. I also put my NHRA.tv promo code in that site and still shows that my subscription ends on 2/09/2020? Went to the chat area and they said agents are offline at this time go to the "Help Center". Went to the help center entered my info and my problem and hit the "SUBMIT" button and NOTHING! So off to another good start this year! Anyone have any idea's!

I had some issues as well. You have to enter your credit card number in the box on the bottom. Once you do that, you will be credited with the NHRA.TV charge and the balance should be zero. You should be logged in. I had a back and forth email dialogue with them and eventually I ended up getting a call from Glendora and the rep walked me through the process. Try calling 626-250-2452. Good Luck.

I had some issues as well. You have to enter your credit card number in the box on the bottom. Once you do that, you will be credited with the NHRA.TV charge and the balance should be zero. You should be logged in. I had a back and forth email dialogue with them and eventually I ended up getting a call from Glendora and the rep walked me through the process. Try calling 626-250-2452. Good Luck.

Thanks Rick, I have resolved the issues. Used the forgot user name and forgot password on the login for the NHRA site. It was the same as I had set up so I just used them over again and it worked? I would never have figured out using my credit card info again, so thanks for that. NHRA did things that raised my blood pressure in the 70's and now 5 decades later they still raise my blood pressure! Some things never change!

If you haven’t done so in the last two days, sign into NHRA.tv and try and watch the live stream from Vegas testing. It only works for paid subscribers. If it is not letting you watch it, you can contact them now and hopefully get it fixed before Pomona. I was worried about my account but it worked fine.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back