All access renewal (1 Viewer)

Thanks I know that. Mine has too. My question is are they offering that for next year?

I had asked NHRA.tv where you select the auto renewal, and they said you wait for it expire and then renew it. So it looks like no early renewal discount like in the past.

Then they can probably kiss mt a.. absolutely arrogant for all the problems they have

Here's a thought: I think "charter members" (previous subscribers) will (certainly SHOULD) be given the opportunity to renew early at some kind of discount.
If we don't see something SOON, we can wait until the eve of the Winter Nationals.
I see NO ADVANTAGE to renew just because you're near your membership anniversary. Think how pissed you'll be if you go full price NOW and they offer others a deal a month later.

Agree 100%. Given all the problems they had last year, it’s the least they can do. But then there’s the arrogance.

I got an e-mail this morning from Cleeng that I would be renewed on 12-27-2019. It had no price and I followed instructions to log into my account . Clicking already have account and using my nhra.tv loggin it said info not found. Then I used the same e-mail/password as new customer and got there is already an account with this information. Will mess with it later when I have more patience.

Gary,

I don't think Cleeng is tied to the broadcast anymore. They switched to SONY when it became NHRA.tv I got the same email and was concerned because it said All-Access instead of NHRA.tv. It may be spam or phishing. I sent a note to NHRA about it. If/when I get a response, I will post.

I got an e-mail this morning from Cleeng that I would be renewed on 12-27-2019. It had no price and I followed instructions to log into my account . Clicking already have account and using my nhra.tv loggin it said info not found. Then I used the same e-mail/password as new customer and got there is already an account with this information. Will mess with it later when I have more patience.

I recieved same email, it had no price and like others it stated AllAcess I will be contacting NHRA today when I know answers I will post also.

I got the e-mail from CLEEG too. I sent them (Who knows if they're even affiliated anymore) that I would be in for $99.99 but no interest at 119.95. Given that I changed my CC since I signed up, I'm not going to sweat it.
If anyone gets definitive response from NHRA.TV, CLEEG or anyone else - Please post.

Also got e-mail, said would auto renew on 12/21/19, tried to turn off auto renew and goes to broken link/page saying oops something went wrong. Tried several times same outcome, deleted CC info for renewal so no card on file to charge.....

Mine renews in 2 days. I will let you know what they charge. It's 5 bucks a race. When I subscribed to MotoGP it was $20 a race. Worth it at 120....

I got the same email, but mine doesn't renew until January. I was less than $100 last year, but that was with the NHRA member discount. I let my NHRA membership expire, so I am fine paying $120. It's well worth the $$.

I got through to both cleeng and NHRA.tv today. Cleeng is absolutely not involved but their system is screwed up with all the renewals with no price they sent out. I removed my credit card information from cleengs website. Nhra has not told me yet anything about renewing. Don’t send cleeng money. They are no longer involved

Thanks for following up! I hope they get their shit together and send out a clairfying e-mail on who is going to charge the renewal.

So my subscription expired yesterday and I’m locked out and they are requesting 119.95. Is there anyone out there that was not involved with cleeng that have renewed for less ie the 99.95 we have been renewing for ?

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back