Alan Reinhart Shop Tour (1 Viewer)

I dunno why, but I always thought Alan had a garage behind his house & that's where the Mustang was. Heh

Glad you guys like my humble little shop. I learned two things from watching the video.
Thing 1: I really need to clean up a little.....
Thing 2: My plan to stay in shape during this shut down with Tacos, Pizza and Beer seems to be an EPIC Fail!

Alan
P.S. I'm surprised that nobody mentioned the slot machine on the welding bench! LoL

Glad you guys like my humble little shop. I learned two things from watching the video.
Thing 2: My plan to stay in shape during this shut down with Tacos, Pizza and Beer seems to be an EPIC Fail!

Alan
P.S. I'm surprised that nobody mentioned the slot machine on the welding bench! LoL
As shops go, i thought yours was pretty clean, maybe try replacing the "Taco / Pizza / Beer" regiment with light beer instead :)

Alan
THAT was the first thing I noticed but how profitable is it with social distancing?

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back