John Force Racing Indianapolis shop tour (2 Viewers)

Wow! His operation is Impressive, The technology and money he has invested to run these teams Is something to see

Yes, what he said! Wow, indeed. That shop is really beyond belief. It's been maybe 10 years since I've driven around Brownsburg and I don't recall seeing anything nearly as big as that facility. I like to think I keep up on drag racing as much as any hard-core fan, but I had no idea they had brought almost all phases of their operation in-house. Just the clutch disk and floater room alone was unbelievable. And every disk and floater seems to get tested in advance, and stored in racks according to their various characteristics. And John is still John, as usual. What a character! "I don't know anything about engines". "I don't know anything about chassis". How can anyone not like the guy?

There's so little $$ in drag racing (prize money-wise) compared to NASCAR, that it's hard to believe they have enough sponsorship to keep all that expensive overhead in operation. Sounds like they have rental income from other property close by, and also from leasing out some space in their building to other teams like the Capco's, but still - they have a LOT of overhead.

And even with this amazing facility, it's still very hard to win races and Championships.

I didn't now Courtney E. worked in drag racing for Floracing. She seems to go to a lot, if not all of her sister's races, so I always wondered how she supported herself, even though they come from family $$.

Yes, what he said! Wow, indeed. That shop is really beyond belief. It's been maybe 10 years since I've driven around Brownsburg and I don't recall seeing anything nearly as big as that facility. I like to think I keep up on drag racing as much as any hard-core fan, but I had no idea they had brought almost all phases of their operation in-house. Just the clutch disk and floater room alone was unbelievable. And every disk and floater seems to get tested in advance, and stored in racks according to their various characteristics. And John is still John, as usual. What a character! "I don't know anything about engines". "I don't know anything about chassis". How can anyone not like the guy?

There's so little $$ in drag racing (prize money-wise) compared to NASCAR, that it's hard to believe they have enough sponsorship to keep all that expensive overhead in operation. Sounds like they have rental income from other property close by, and also from leasing out some space in their building to other teams like the Capco's, but still - they have a LOT of overhead.

And even with this amazing facility, it's still very hard to win races and Championships.

I didn't now Courtney E. worked in drag racing for Floracing. She seems to go to a lot, if not all of her sister's races, so I always wondered how she supported herself, even though they come from family $$.
Flo is a new gig for her. I believe she works for Elite full time more or less

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back