Ask Alan (1 Viewer)

Nunz

Nitro Member
So Alan Reinhart has a new column on NHRA.com called, you guessed it, "Ask Alan". Obviously Alan answers questions from fans, but there are so many nuances to running these cars nowadays, even seasoned diehards can learn something. For instance, I didn't know about the little light on the back of some PS cars. Pretty cool. Nice work Alan!

Last edited:
Alan
It is about time. this will be GREAT for a lot of people out there that have good questions. I would also like to see safety issues addressed. many things happen and racers don't always here the cause. Addressing the cause could help so the same thing does not happen too them.
Your friend
Larry Sutton---Lions Starter 🤠

Will look forward to this, for along time Alan has been able to address things so that both racers and non-racers can understand the issues. I personally think that he does a great job of promoting the sport as much as anyone I can think of. I also agree 100% with Larry that safety issues really need to be understood. Thank you Alan

Do the questions have to be drag related ? i'd like his explanation on the NFL 'Tuck' Rule and solve the historical Miller Lite 'Less Filling / Taste great' argument' :)

Do the questions have to be drag related ? i'd like his explanation on the NFL 'Tuck' Rule and solve the historical Miller Lite 'Less Filling / Taste great' argument' :)
This post CONFIRMS there is at least ONE in every group. At least Drag Racers don't take a knee..🇺🇲🇺🇲🇺🇲🇺🇲
Unless to 🙏
Larry Sutton---Lions Starter an a "VERY PROUD AMERICAN"

Last edited:
Lions story: One Sat night, CJ Pappy Hart asked everyone to stand for the Nat'l Anthem. Couple of young guys on pit side didn't stand & Pappy told them stand or get out. Oh yeah.......

This post CONFIRMS there is at least ONE in every group. At least Drag Racers don't take a knee..🇺🇲🇺🇲🇺🇲🇺🇲
Unless to 🙏
Larry Sutton---Lions Starter an a "VERY PROUD AMERICAN"
I must be gettin' old, cause I've never been more confused about a reply than this one ?????? . . . . . can someone please translate for me ?

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back