Al Gore's Global Warming (1 Viewer)

i agree! no such thing as global warming, we were once in an ice age al, i guess all the cars and factories doomed the ice age right al lol. this gore is a nut period. besides its 28 degrees here in connecticut at 7 am and its after easter what the f%^K :D

Yes, I guess Al Gore became Vice President of the USA because he is a nut and stupid....Remember...many here I am sure could have done a better job then him..

Yes, I guess Al Gore became Vice President of the USA because he is a nut and stupid....Remember...many here I am sure could have done a better job then him..
Well, there's a lot of ways to look at Gore, I suppose. In my estimation he became VP because Ross Perot would stop at nothing to keep GB1 from being elected to a 2nd term. He was re-elected VP because the GOP fielded the wrong candidate, not that I dislike Dole... I believe he's quite the patriot and served our country honorably in many capacities. I'm not going to say Gore's a nut, nor will I say he's stupid. I do believe he's extremely bright, although disingenuous and hypocritical.

wow...."Al Gore sucks" and "Global Warming is bullsh!t" have become almost as prominent on this board as "Where's Skuza" :rolleyes:

How about this:

HOUSE # 1: A 20-room mansion (not including 8 bathrooms) heated by natural gas. Add on a pool (and a pool house) and a separate guest house all heated by gas. In ONE MONTH ALONE this mansion consumes more energy than the average American household in an ENTIRE YEAR. The average bill for electricity and natural gas runs over $2,400.00 per month. In natural gas alone (which last time we checked was a fossil fuel), this property consumes more than 20 times the national average for an American home. This house is not in a northern or Midwestern "snow belt," either. It?s in the South.

HOUSE # 2: Designed by an architecture professor at a leading national university,
this house incorporates every "green" feature current home construction can provide. The house contains only 4,000 square feet (4 bedrooms) and is nestled on arid high prairie in the American southwest. A central closet in the house holds geothermal heat pumps drawing ground water through pipes sunk 300 feet into the ground. The water (usually 67 degrees F.) heats the house in winter and cools it in summer. The system uses no fossil fuels such as oil or natural gas, and it consumes 25% of the electricity required for a conventional heating/cooling system. Rainwater from the roof is collected
and funneled into a 25,000 gallon underground cistern. Wastewater from showers, sinks and toilets goes into underground purifying tanks and then into the cistern. The collected water then irrigates the land surrounding the house. Flowers and shrubs native to the area blend the property into the surrounding rural landscape.

HOUSE #1 (20 room energy guzzling mansion) is outside of Nashville, Tennessee. It is the abode of that renowned environmentalist (and film maker) Al Gore.

HOUSE #2 (model eco-friendly house) is on a ranch near Crawford, Texas. Also known as "the Texas White House," it is the private residence of the President of the United States, George W. Bush.

Don't forget these Carbon offsets E-Gore champions so much? They are sold by a Company that E-Gore owns! This whole deal is a Sham from the get go!

Am I the only one who is reminded of Rodge, Pat McGill, Dan Lynch every time Terry posts? The Kalitta DHL post was as classic as this one so I went back in history and found almost every one to be entertaining in it's attempt to discredit/disprove/disgust.

Sorry Terry, but it's just been too long since you posted something that wasn't abrasive. Is it something we've collectively done to cause this or are you just indifferent by nature?

Am I the only one who is reminded of Rodge, Pat McGill, Dan Lynch every time Terry posts? The Kalitta DHL post was as classic as this one so I went back in history and found almost every one to be entertaining in it's attempt to discredit/disprove/disgust.

Sorry Terry, but it's just been too long since you posted something that wasn't abrasive. Is it something we've collectively done to cause this or are you just indifferent by nature?

He definitely goes against the grain and now that you mention it! ;)

You guys are so predictable w/ your answers......a bunch of followers...hook, line, and sunk!!!!

do i think global warming is real? yes

will it become as severe as some are predicting? only time will tell

al gore a hypocrite? possibly, there are two sides to every argument and you have to find the place in the middle where the truth really lies

my political views are liberal, but just because of that people tend to throw me in with "those environmental wackos." my generation (i will be 21 in May) has been pretty flooded with the idea that the future ahead of us will be nothing but negatives unless we make drastic changes...and that has been from both conservatives and liberals. you have to be very selective about the information that you choose to believe, but if you want people to respect your opinion, then you have to be able to respect theirs, no matter how much you may disagree.

my .02 :)

No Terry, I'd say that about you. Did you read the link on the first post? The good news none of these problems are going to materialize so why would you want to be burdened and lose your American way of life to solve a problem that really isn't a problem?

Say all you want about global warming/Al Gore/ Eco Nazis, etc...

What if they're right? And what harm would it do to eliminate our dependence on fossil fuels?

There are many ways for industrialized nations to adapt and change our dependence on these fuels yet for some reason we refuse to implement said methods. Why is that?

Tell me why we can't depend on the sun or wind for energy?

They're both always there so why not use them?

Lexus has a hybrid vehicle that produces over 300 HP. Why should that be questioned?

The Republicans need to stop grandstanding and figure out a way to help implement alternative means of energy.

Republican or not, paying $3.00/gal of gas sucks.

Say all you want about global warming/Al Gore/ Eco Nazis, etc...

What if they're right? And what harm would it do to eliminate our dependence on fossil fuels?

questioned?

The Republicans need to stop grandstanding and figure out a way to help implement alternative means of energy.

They were wrong in the 70's when these same bureaucrats were predicting an Ice age! It's all about attacking Capitolism pure and simple. Like Ronald Reagan said "Freedom is never more than a generation away from being lost"

Well I read the article. He is a meteorologist. MIT or not, that just makes him "Dr. Weather man". This guy hasn't done any of his own research. The article was a bunch of "what if's, and maybe it would be better if it was warmer", (WTF is that?). NOT very scientific. I try not to let politics cloud my opinion on this topic. IF global warming IS being accelerated from "greenhouse gasses" it will take the USA a long time to get corrective measures in place. How many more years before a country like China commits to the same program? I'm with Drew.

Did anybody catch that hearing in Washington by Al Gore in the Senate. One senator asked Al Gore if he's Make lifestyle changes to live like average Americans who he asks to sacrifice? Gore declined to answer, wonder why???

Did anybody catch that hearing in Washington by Al Gore in the Senate. One senator asked Al Gore if he's Make lifestyle changes to live like average Americans who he asks to sacrifice? Gore declined to answer, wonder why???

I know why. Because he is rich. Democrat or republican, none of them are going to sacrifice anything. You don't know that by now Joe?

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back