Al-Anabi out at AJR (1 Viewer)

No, he is in danger. I read it here.

Why should we forget what people are saying in this thread? Because it is uncomfortable? It has been sprinkled amongst the thread, so lets discuss it.
Let's keep it civil. There's no need for name calling, which happened last night. You want to discuss it? Go for it, just don't make it personal.

We're all guessing here, cuz it's winter and we're bored (at least I am) so who knows, but, I don't see AJ running even a few races out of his pocket. Why would he? There's no benefit, he's done it all, and being a parts manufacturer he can be as involved as he wants and never even have to run his own team. But damn, what an opportunity for a driver who can pay to "arrive & drive"...

Just putting this out there.....Did AJ see this coming and he used up all of his remaining inventory to run with last year, not buy any "new and improved" parts and that's why their performance was down?

Brock, Medline & Guido (Dean A) gone. So yes, I think he could afford him.
Their gone because John doesn't have the $$ he had last year, if he had the funds I highly doubt he would have let someone like Prock leave. John doesn't have the $$ for AJ.

Just putting this out there.....Did AJ see this coming and he used up all of his remaining inventory to run with last year, not buy any "new and improved" parts and that's why their performance was down?
The majority of what Alan runs, his company makes. Power wasn't their issue last year, consistency was which usually comes down to consistency with clutch disks.

The majority of what Alan runs, his company makes. Power wasn't their issue last year, consistency was which usually comes down to consistency with clutch disks.
It's all about what's in the can. You can have all the perfect parts making the most power in the world but if you can't transfer the power appropriately to the wheels, you got nothing. That's where clutch discs come in to play. Using "old" clutch discs could have more inconsistencies than newer ones. When you buy clutch discs, you buy them in a lot. Sometimes you don't use all the old discs when you've purchased the new lot. In my opinion, AJ was using his old clutch discs that had sat on the shelf. Hence, his consistency was down.

A lot of Lost oil revenue money going away that went to Drag Racing . Yep feast or famine boom or bust it's a repeat of the late 80's when we lost 25 percent of our small oil producers .
We are just Politically Incorrect SOB . LOL

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back