AJ new home? (1 Viewer)

....... wouldn’t it be tantalizing to see the man responsible for “The Run” turn around 16 years later and deliver Doug redemption?
yes. pretty solid testing by kalitta cars. looking at et's/mph, i'm assuming the 60' times were very good.

My understanding was that AJ was done with being a employee of a team and that his tuning service was an optional add on to buying his equipment. I’d be surprised to see him go back on that, although wouldn’t it be tantalizing to see the man responsible for “The Run” turn around 16 years later and deliver Doug redemption?

I don't see him working for someone else, just himself, in fact the reason he left JFR was because they decided it was a bit ironic to be using his equipment when they manufacture their own. from what I remember.

I don't see him working for someone else, just himself, in fact the reason he left JFR was because they decided it was a bit ironic to be using his equipment when they manufacture their own. from what I remember.
I think AJ had a B to B deal to use the Force Mfg. facility for a while.

If you look at Force's cars the F/C show the engines JFR500 but the T/F car is a TFX500 which is a AJPE product. AJ was making everything out of his own shop in Santa Maria way before Force started building parts in Brownsburg. My understanding was AJ left at the end of his contract and there were some differences on running the team which is a long story and this is not the place to bring them up.
AJ certainly flexed his muscle in 1st round qualifying today with Salinas. Nobody close.

If you look at Force's cars the F/C show the engines JFR500 but the T/F car is a TFX500 which is a AJPE product. AJ was making everything out of his own shop in Santa Maria way before Force started building parts in Brownsburg. My understanding was AJ left at the end of his contract and there were some differences on running the team which is a long story and this is not the place to bring them up.
AJ certainly flexed his muscle in 1st round qualifying today with Salinas. Nobody close.
? What’s wrong with “this place” to bring up the long story? The people that are interested congregate here

You can do both. I'm confident that any vehicle Salinas gets in the seat of, he is determined to do his best and win. His only downfall are his lights...no offense, because I'm getting there too, as we get older our reactions slow...I can only assume if there is any rift, its due to the lack of focused seat time.
It is possible that losing 3-4 rounds on holeshots this year has hurt the team and AJ
I don’t know about the getting older remark! But John Force can still cut a light!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back