Doug Kalitta to AJ!!! (1 Viewer)

I would be stunned to see this one happen. I think someone just want to see how fired up they can get the message boards.

Although it could work for Hillary then as she could take over the Mac sponsorship

How many people here would have said that Del would never leave his own team?

The word about Doug has been behind the scenes since last week. The Mac Tools deal was rumored to be done, and that crew was leaving at the end of the season. The word was one dragster & the F/C from Connie's wallet next year. DHL International is still operating .

Last edited:
X10... Hillary looked amazing. Joan Rivers would have nothing negative to say about her appearance.

Karen Stoffer looked great too!

I'm biased because Hillary was a top-notch Economics student, but as good as she looks in that picture, it's still her brain and analytical skills that set her above most people (not necessarily most people in drag racing, because to do well in drag racing, those are probably the two most important things to have-at least that's what I found in my experience with comp racers). I still don't understand why some corporation didn't step up and back her (I understand why in the current economy she has had difficulty getting sponsorship, but not why she did before things went bad).

Huh. :confused: I wonder if the Shiek & Alan would spring for an airplane & flight department with a dedicated crew - and let Dougie finally sit in back for once in his life ??? :D

I posted it about two weeks ago who was driving for AJ. I did not post this tidbit but He too was at Hadman's shop at the time getting fitted. Unless something big has changed in the last two weeks. Speedzonemagazine has the person with photo. Scroll down to November 5th.

Dean

SPEEDZONE MAGAZINE ONLINE

Nah; she looks MUCH better here :D :

10.jpg

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back