Come on AJ! (1 Viewer)

Anyone know if Kalitta has been precipitating at the Monday Nationals testing?
If anyone could afford to do that, I'd say Team Kalitta can
Think Kalitta team stayed and tested after Carolina race...............

Grubby maintained the computer system for Kalitta racing and had access to all the run data from all the cars. I'm pretty sure he spent a lot of time looking at data and formulating his own recipe.
From what I recall, when Grubby got booted out of the driver's seat, he wanted to take on a crew chief position at Kalitta. When none were available is when he left the organization.

Actually, Grubby was doing some tuning and spending time doing research on the Kalitta stuff while he was still driving for them.

Kloeber doesn't seem to be a guy who is sought after by other teams for some reason. Recall that he had been on the sidelines for some years before Clay's team brought him back on board.
Ive heard this a couple times. To bad

Kloeber, always seemed to me as wired too tight, and ready to snap. Might be he's just very intense on his thinking.

Kloeber, always seemed to me as wired too tight, and ready to snap. Might be he's just very intense on his thinking.
If you watch Millican's Youtube there have been a couple of comments from D Stringer that seem to indicate Mike was not getting along with the crew very well.

12 touring cars, and each one well funded. somebody's gotta' be in spots 8 thru 12...... at beginning of year, i did think there were would be 12 teams bunched
closer in points going into last race, than there are now. hats off to josh hart/ron douglas in 7th place heading into pomona.

Last edited:
From what I recall, when Grubby got booted out of the driver's seat, he wanted to take on a crew chief position at Kalitta. When none were available is when he left the organization.
they wanted him him move to Michigan and he didn't want to

He said at the beginning of the year that this season was pretty much going to be a bit of a wash. Idk if that was just an easy answer to get FOX out of his face at the moment, but i trusted it.

2022 has to be the worst season ever for AJ and the second- worst for Doug (2021 was his worst). I sure hope next season is really good.

I still think they have chassis problems over there in both classes. None of the cars will repeat with consistants.

I still think they have chassis problems over there in both classes. None of the cars will repeat with consistants.
its amazing how one or two bars in a different place or angle can affect the performance from manufacturer to manufacturer. They showed a video of Schumacher's fab team welding up a chassis. They had/have two guys welding at the same time to create even, stress free welds, etc.

crazy science

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back