AJ new home? (1 Viewer)

I don't think Grubnic and Connie are the best of friends after Connie fired him on the spot a few years ago for that double clutch thing.
Yea I remember that. Unfortunate that he had not already transitioned over to a full time tuning role or maybe things would have turned out different.

With Conrad's advancing age and Kalitta Air obviously a high priority, wondering if maybe AJ is interested in buying into the organization? Also Brian mentioned Leah might be going into an ownership role. Silly season rocks!

With Conrad's advancing age and Kalitta Air obviously a high priority, wondering if maybe AJ is interested in buying into the organization? Also Brian mentioned Leah might be going into an ownership role. Silly season rocks!
I thought i heard brian say that,maybe some nascar money haha. It was great seeimg connie yesterday,he has his own trailer with an elevator,very hard for him to walk tho. Talk about dedication!

Also Brian mentioned Leah might be going into an ownership role. Silly season rocks!
I heard that also. At first I thought it was a miss spoken statement. If it's true, Tony's name would be a good draw for sponsorship and I sure there will be some strong prenuptial agreements.
By the way, after Antron gets his own team, is he still gonna drive or call the shots from the sideline?

I heard that also. At first I thought it was a miss spoken statement. If it's true, Tony's name would be a good draw for sponsorship and I sure there will be some strong prenuptial agreements.
By the way, after Antron gets his own team, is he still gonna drive or call the shots from the sideline?
I don't see Antron hanging up his helmet anytime soon, but I think he has goals of expansion, and one of his kids just went to Hawley's.

I don't see Antron hanging up his helmet anytime soon, but I think he has goals of expansion, and one of his kids just went to Hawley's.
Antron has stated a 2 car team for the start, T/F & F/C. Also has stated he would enjoy trying out a Funny

Yea I remember that. Unfortunate that he had not already transitioned over to a full time tuning role or maybe things would have turned out different.
Grubnic was offered a job with Kalitta after he was pulled from the car. He turned it down because he didn't want to move to Michigan. As far as I know he still lives in Montana. As small as the NHRA world is you can't afford to keep to many enemies. No one ever thought AJ would go to DSR and Prock and Medlen have gone back and forth from JFR to DSR. I would just guess AJ would like to have a full time team to manage. Salinas seems to have to many other things going on. I'd like to see Doug have a good shot at a title and AJ would be a good way to start

I could see Leah and Tony starting a team in the future and I could also see Connie wanting AJ's help. Doug's car is not running very well this year and Connie is not getting any younger and I'm sure he knows that AJ could make that car competitive enough to give Doug a legit chance to compete with Steve and Brittany for the championship. I have no clue what is going to happen but here is a link to a comp plus article about Mike Salinas.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back