African watering hole -live (1 Viewer)

It's pretty cool!! the lions were there all day yesterday. They took down a water buffalo on christmas, another guy said elephants were there also but I missed them. It's kind of addicting watching and waiting!! had a huge storm today and I think it took the camera out!!

Last night I saw a couple of lions dragging something they killed behind a bush to eat it.

Today was the busiest I have seen it there. I saw 2 deer playing in the water. Then a couple of monkeys, a herd of something I cant remember what they are called, and then zebra's.

I should have checked out that link when I had high speed access yesterday. Without seeing it , it sounds like the Ngoro Ngoro Crater in Tanzania, a volcanic crater that has the highest concentration of predatory animals in the world. My middle little sister owned a safari company in Arusha Tanzania for nine years, and that area was part of some of the safari tours she offered. My sister, a REAL African American! ;) She sold the company and moved back here after Al-Qaeda bombed the American embassy in Arusha.

Here is the link it's quite the place. there was a ton of wildebeast on today,one of the little ones has a broken foot, there was also a vulture hanging around that has a bad foot. there was also a couple zebra today. anyhoo here is the link. Nkorho Bush Lodge - Home

yes....... and the lion was real.
i'm gonna' miss those guys.:p

I’ll never forget the show when the Wild Boys were on a boat completely surrounded by Great White sharks. The camera showed several sharks swimming around the boat when Steve O said “Oh my god…. There are Great White sharks everywhere, I better get off this boat!!!!” he then proceeded to jump straight off the back of the boat into the shark infested water:eek: … That boy aint right!!

(I think they were just off the coast of Seal Island… one of the most heavily populated areas for Great White sharks in the world)

Here is the link it's quite the place. there was a ton of wildebeast on today,one of the little ones has a broken foot, there was also a vulture hanging around that has a bad foot. there was also a couple zebra today. anyhoo here is the link. Nkorho Bush Lodge - Home

wildebeast, thats the name I was looking for in the above mentioned thread where I saw a heard of something. I saw the little one, too bad. He will be weeded out before long. I felt sorry for the little guy but its nature.

I thought I heard someone cough. :)

I forgot about this! My high speed was down at the house for over a week so I had to fall back to dialup. Thanks for bumping it back up.

Saw the lion at the bottom right roll over so you can't see most of him now. There's a lioness at the top left who popped her head up for a few minutes.

Sittin' here watching the ghetto watering hole.

Saw some old lady get stuck up 'bout an hour ago.

My buddy said yesterday there was a shoot out.

Was trying to figure out what that rhythmic sound is. Now I can barely make out chanting to go with it now and then. I see the shadow of that plant just to the right of middle at the bottom. Is it daylight there or do they have a light set up?

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back