Absolutely Need Different Color Scheme!!! (1 Viewer)

I think all posts should be in Skoal blue and silver! :D

'Mater law!

It's not just to posts for me. The Menu (News, Questions, NHRA, IHRA, the Lounge, etc) is difficult enough but when I select 'NHRA' all threads are even more difficult.

Even when someone highlights what they posted, everything else is in gray on black. I really can't take it much more. I sit at a computer screen 12 hours a day with normal black on white background. When I peek out at mater, it's hard to focus on these colors.

All of the "additonal options' are in these colors, submit, reply, preview, people's location, save, go advance, delete, cancel page x of x, date & time etc. ... all of the permanent features. The only time I don't have as much difficulty reading, is when the lights are off.

It seemed to me that more people were complaining about the colors then are replying to this thread. Maybe we're out voted. :confused: :(

Last edited:
Change the default text color!

Jackee,

I too have got an old pair of eyes, and I CAN read the grey text, but would prefer something brighter that stands out such as the green I have been using. Doesn't matter to me what color is chosen, but the GREY has got to go! :mad:

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back