A Johnson To Run Own Team Again? (1 Viewer)

parrotwhisperer

Nitro Member
There was "casual" talk in Charlotte of A Johnson putting the band back together. Apparently there is a sponsor or almost a sponsor. Has anyone heard any details of this?

dunno about that.. I'd think he would wait til next season being that the word is he rented his team shop out in Brownsburg.. I might be wrong but it's anyone's guess.

He has said all long that his goal was getting his own team back out on the tour. To do that, you never stop beating the bushes and taking meetings. He did say on the broadcast they could have a "race winning car on the track in very short order". Also, do we know what his plans are for 2017? Are Force and Torrence going to keep scratching out those checks for AJ's consultant fees and the use of his people? Not a bad move by AJ to remind folks, on live TV no less, that AJR is still open for business.

I don't think AJ ever took having his own team off the table. He stopped because he wasn't going to run it out of pocket. I believe he's always said he was prepared to go back if he got a sponsorship deal.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back