Allen Johnson Losing Mopar? (1 Viewer)

smokey

Nitro Member
Heard from a very reliable source,that allen Johnson was losing mopar as a sponsor for next year.Anyone heard this?Is mopar gonna leave pro stock,or are they gonna support another top team?

"The Agent" is stating that Mopar has left AJ and will be funding Nobile in an Elite car??? Doesn't sound like Elite would abandon their existing or even start a new engine program seeing it works.

"The Agent" is stating that Mopar has left AJ and will be funding Nobile in an Elite car???

A'hem, paging Bobby Bennett. Mr. Bennett??

Doesn't sound like Elite would abandon their existing or even start a new engine program seeing it works.

I agree, however, there is a major change in engine programs next season. So, if there were to be a major change for a team like that, perhaps this is the time??

Hmmm, wonder how many water bottles he'll through over THIS ??....................................................................(LOL)
Can't see elite all switching from Chevrolets to dodges,seeing the success they have had.Or is it just nobile who will be driving a mopar?Doesn't really make sense to me

Anyone heard what allen Johnson will do?He has only ever driven a mopar so I don't see him changing brands.Does he have another major sponsor lined up?Maybe that's why we didn't see Richie stevens as much as we were supposed to.Then again Richie is married to Erica,and she is an elite driver,and he used to be in a mopar so maybe there is a big shake up coming.Man pro stock sure has a lot of question marks going into 2016.Gonna be an interesting off season for sure.

PS needs more help than removing hood scoops, which I really don't see making the cars more appealing. It's close to becoming Pro Camaro.

A.J. ran Mopar before Mopar gave him support. I have a signed tee shirt with the "the other Dodge" on it poking fun that he was not factory supported by Mopar but he was out running them. I don't think he would change brands.

Last edited:
I would like to see them open the class up to other manufacturers like Toyota, Honda, VW, and many others. I think that is what is needed to help bring Pro Stock back to where it use to be.

This is a fantastic idea. Huge, you nailed it on this one....

Last edited:
Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back