A good ceo! (1 Viewer)

The Counterfeiter

Nitro Member
We were shopping at Fry's grocery today - as we do every Saturday. I was at the Deli ordering my usual Boar's Head goodies and enjoying the service when a well dressed gentleman came into the department - dispensing back pats and hugs to employees. I guess he noticed I was having fun shopping and asked me how I felt about quality and service at the store - which I love.
When I asked him how he was associated with Fry's, he said - "I'm the president." With all of the greed and arrogance we see from executives,
this was a breath of fresh air - :cool:

Thanks for the story Jim. It's always good to hear stories like that. I love Fry's as it is my first stop for groceries.

Same thing happened to me at Jack in the Box! :D

Cool deal Jim! :)

I had a lady work for me once who had once worked at a Wal Mart store in Kansas City. She said one day she was stocking a shelf and looked up to see none other than Sam Walton. He asked her some questions about her department, listened to her suggestions, visited for a few minutes, shook her hand, thanked her, and walked off. Nice to know not all big shots live in ivory towers.

Fry's nre president is from Cali. They swapped the one that was here with the one there. Seem's a little more employee oriented too. So far, so good.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back