2013 Season (1 Viewer)

For those flying into E-Town next year, United had some cheap prices today. I bought a round trip ticket from Houston to Philly for $230.

For those flying into E-Town next year, United had some cheap prices today. I bought a round trip ticket from Houston to Philly for $230.

I booked my room same as I had it this year. Arrive Wednesday Afternoon, Stay til Sunday. And See a plethora of Ads for the national Event in my hotel room.

You'd think the NHRA would cop a clue and move Pro Mod around to different tracks, try and expand the market and exposure. Who knows maybe it would even interest a new series sponsor...:rolleyes:

You'd think the NHRA would cop a clue and move Pro Mod around to different tracks, try and expand the market and exposure. Who knows maybe it would even interest a new series sponsor...:rolleyes:
yes and no, certain market areas like Charlotte and E-town and Bristol are major draws with pro mod. those were tracks that pro mod was born at. Mid America states tend to lean towards nostalgia fuel racing. .

yes and no, certain market areas like Charlotte and E-town and Bristol are major draws with pro mod. those were tracks that pro mod was born at. Mid America states tend to lean towards nostalgia fuel racing. .

I didn't see nostalgia fuel racing in the schedule. I'm talking about the need to expose Pro Mod to a larger audience. It's an exciting class and should be featured at more tracks, or run at different National Events each year.

I didn't see nostalgia fuel racing in the schedule. I'm talking about the need to expose Pro Mod to a larger audience. It's an exciting class and should be featured at more tracks, or run at different National Events each year.

You missed his point... Mid america cares about Nitro not doorslammers... Dump some nitro in a promod and you might have something...

You missed his point... Mid america cares about Nitro not doorslammers... Dump some nitro in a promod and you might have something...

And my point is NHRA needs to expose more of their audience to Pro Mods. When and if Nostalgia Fuel becomes a National Event Category the point would be valid...until then it's like comparing apples and oranges.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back