2012 Winternationals pics (1 Viewer)

NHRAMike

Nitro Member
Here are the links to my pics from the 2012 Winternationals. I wish I could've gotten them up sooner, but that stupid 60 hour a week job thing keeps infringing upon my life. They're the same standard shots from the same locations I've been shooting from for years, but I hope you enjoy them anyway.

Stay well,
Mike

Thursday

Friday

Saturday

Sunday

Really nice work, mofo. Thank you for doing justice to the Woz TAFC paint. That is a gorgeous car.

I'm using a 5 year old sony A100, but a couple years ago I finally bought a 70-200 mm f2.8 lens. That is where the clarity comes in.

Paul, it was great hanging out with you again, as well with Greggo, Mark, Joe (Fuchita and Sherwood) and meeting all the Aussies! See you in November.

Yep, sweet pictures Mike. As always, awesome to hang out with you, but as Greg said, you gotta come down sometime to the cheap seats.

I'm going to try the "cheap seats" Saturday or Sunday at the finals in November. Even though I don't ever have to deal with anyone standing up in front of me, the row I sit in always has all 20 occupants there and being packed in like sardines, it's getting to the point that by Sunday I'm sooooo ready for the event to be over.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back