Better late than never? 2012 pics... (1 Viewer)

Great Photos Corey! Some really creative angles. Looks like you had a fun year in 2012, hope the 2013 season is just as productive.

Nice pics, Corey. I remember that diner very well, and I'm planning on going back there when we are in Englishtown. I think I'm still full from the buffet we stopped at when we went to Penske and Dale Earnhardt Jr's shops.:D Thank's again for driving me to UPS to ship our cylinder heads in N Carolina.

Last edited:
Thank you all for checking them out, and for the kind words!

Ed- It really was a fun year. I am looking forward to using my new gear!

and Paul- I'll try to do better than April next year :D

Nice pics, Corey. I remember that diner very well, and I'm planning on going back there when we are in Englishtown. I think I'm still full from the buffet we stopped at when we went to Penske and Dale Earnhardt Jr's shops.:D Thank's again for driving me to UPS to ship our cylinder heads in N Carolina.

Thanks Eugene, a couple years ago they had a bad fire at that diner, and i missed out on my Eggplant Parmesan that year.:eek: I am glad they rebuilt!

That buffet in Mooresville was awesome, and so was the waitress! I am pretty sure I ate enough for a week! It was definitely awesome to see the NASCAR shops, that's a whole different world.

Anytime ya need a lift to the UPS hub, let me know! :D

Last edited:
Really nice shots, man. Thanx for shooting and sharing! You look like Jeff Arend LOL

Thanks for checking out my pics, Paul! ...Jeff Arend?? You're far too kind- I could only wish to look that good! :D

Amazing stuff Corey...I love your perspective. Thank you sir, may I have another!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back