2011 Winternationals pics (1 Viewer)

Mike, I've been looking at your photography for as long as you have been posting it here (many many years). These pics are the best quality shots of yours that I have seen to date. That new glass is working really well. I will enjoy looking at these pics again and again.

I am bummed out I missed going. It was the first Pomona event I missed in 10 years, but I had a really bad cold.
Anyways, thanx for the fantastic pics. :cool::cool:

Outstanding picture on top.... ( Its all about me - Yes I know ). I would like to buy one, love the top end shots.

I just figured out how to buy them. Bought a mouse pad and some wallets also.

Thanks.

Last edited:
Thanks for the compliments everyone. I know my pics can't compare to everyone elses, but I try my best. And yes, the new glass really helps. Maybe with some of this overtime money a new body might be in order next.

Paul, sorry to hear you were ill, but with the weather conditions, you definetely made the right call in staying home. Hopefully we'll meet again in November.

Don, PM me with an e-mail address, and I'll send you the original 10.2 megapixel so you can enhance it to your preference.

Thanks again everyone.

Stay well,
Mike

Hey Mike, looks like your new lens is working fine. Clark and I were also taking shots near you on Thursday. Thanks for posting.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back