Your best Christmas present? (1 Viewer)

The Counterfeiter

Nitro Member
I got an amazing present tonight! My 12 year old grandson Andy is autistic. We do very well one-on-one, but at family events in the past, he has retreated to his room to play video games.
Grandpa (me) always plays Santa with a grandkid assistant to pass out presents. Andy met me at the door tonight to let me know that he wanted to help and proceeded to do a great job! He waited until everyone (20 people) had all of their presents before opening his. This was a huge leap for a young guy I love very much. No physical present could ever mean this much to me.
I hope your Christmas was as happy as mine! - Jim

.............The best gift I have ever recieved is God's free gift of Salvation :cool:
Amen to that Steve! (although the r/t airfare/hotel trip to LA for the Winters that my wife just got me for Xmas was a darn nice gift too)...Great story Jim Young. Happy Holidays everybody!!!

Wow great story Jim. We need to send a signed picture his way.

My best gift a ticket to Bob Segar and the Silver Bullet Band in Portland!

Merry Christmas to all!

Mine was my late uncle's Nickle Plated 1873 Colt Single Action Revolver (I do gunfighter shows and compete in Quickdraw contests) found by another reenactor friend of mine in a pawn shop (when he died, his daughter stuck his prized firearm collection all up her nose and in her arm). My sister then purchased the pistol for me as a Christmas gift a few years ago with my buddies help.

The fact that a gunfighter got a gorgeous new Nickle Plated Colt from his sister as a gift was really cool. The fact that it was a prized possession of a deared uncle that he used to drool over as a kid is priceless. In the past 5 years, I couldn't tell you how many hundreds of rounds have been fired through it and I carry it in EVERY show and competition I do.

Tom

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back