Santa Claus the "TEASE" (1 Viewer)

Tim5636sc

Nitro Member
OK, so it's 12:13am, and "SANTA" has put the presents out for the kids, but he seems to have forgotten the big kid in the house....ONCE AGAIN! For the past 20 some years, I have asked santa for one thing....A truck, trailer and a super comp car of my own to go have fun with...and as I look out my apartment window....I SEE A TRAILER....and A TRUCK...but no super comp dragster in it..It appears that santa was playing a trick on me tonight, as the new neighbors were pulling in to move into their new place.....!!! Even worse...they are Dirt Modified racers!!!:confused:WHAT A TEASE THAT SANTA CLAUS IS!!!....anyways...

To all the maters....Merry Christmas!!!! Please remember this year for all the positive things that you are thankful for...Even though Santa may not have brought your new dream ride to you for Christmas, and our sport has lost some of it's legends and up and coming stars, remember if you play nicely, treat others as if they were #1 in your books, and remember not to sweat the small stuff in life......good things may soon come!!!!

Merry Christmas everyone!!!

Timmah:cool:

Merry Christmas Tim.

I'm waiting on the family (wife, 2 poodles, 1 cat) to get up to see what Santa left me so I just took a quick glance on the Mater.

Sorry you didn't get the car but I'm sure you'll have a good day.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back