Yet another sponsor leaving (1 Viewer)

Thanks Bill for coming on here and telling us the truth. It was great to see the piece on Max last week too. I think he said that NOBODY on that team had worked on a P/S car before. They all worked together.
I really like what Max has been able to do in these 2 years. I saw some of his scheduled appearances at the races. All I could do is wonder when he slept. He would have appearances all weekend, different places.
Good luck to Max and the whole team. I hope they come out swinging next year.

Add another sponsor to the list, Performance Machine is no longer going to sponsor Geno Scali.

Thanks Bill for steering us right on this thread.
I wish others would take the time to set things straight on other threads .
Some threads are akin to driving with a blindfold on.
Exciting but a tad dangerous. LOL

Max is a solid businessman, and what many people dont know, he is veryyyy savy. He doesnt get involved with things he cant win. He gets racing, he gets the business side of racing which is very important.

Bill,

I know Max from covering races at Numidia when he owned the track. That was one of the most well-run and fun tracks I have ever worked with. I was really glad to see Max doing so well this year and looking like he was having so much fun. I hope things work out well for Max and everyone else.

Jim

Bill,

I know Max from covering races at Numidia when he owned the track. That was one of the most well-run and fun tracks I have ever worked with. I was really glad to see Max doing so well this year and looking like he was having so much fun. I hope things work out well for Max and everyone else.

Jim

Jim,

I was a little bummed that Numidia didn't get a points race for next year. Atco in October isn't appealing in terms of saving index. Sorry about your Phillies in the playoffs, but you hit it right on the head about them having to beat the Mets.

Bill Ill never forget Edwards here at tulsa ask what is jager and the reply from a lil someone was oooo its some type of cough medicine lol . You guys are a class act and bring a level of excitment to P/S matched by no other .Now go call CROWN ROYAL and lets go racin !!!!!!!!:D

Thanks again. Max and Jane do come here to read the nice posts people have left. After everything we have done to try and help get Jager as much exposure as we have, its good to know the FANS were able to recognize our efforts. We try to do things alittle bit different over here, always pushing the envelope. Now that this season is finally over we can get on with the next and concentrating our efforts on our new sponsor. While it will be alittle strange wearing somthing other than black and orange...........I for one, am really looking forward to it.

Just out of curiousity, how many of you have purchased Jager recently just from or because of their involvement with the Max and the NHRA?

Bill
Count me in. I have had one or two Jaeger bombs in a bar setting, but when Max showed up with the sponsorship on the car (plus the Hoosier tires) it made quite an impression on me. I thought, what the heck, and bought my first bottle of Jaeger at a local spirits store. Since the purchase, I have found that it is excellent in many forms other than the venerable Jaeger Bomb, but without Max's involvement in PS racing with the Jaeger sponsorship, I truly doubt I would have ever made that initial purchase.

..."Just out of curiousity, how many of you have purchased Jager recently just from or because of their involvement with the Max and the NHRA? "....

That stinks.

I can say the Jager sponsorship piqued my son's (and all his friends) interest in NHRA. Before that he was only interested in other forms of motorsports..:(

Definitely at my house. Son and all his 24-26 year old buddies. Jager is in the freezer as we speak...

..."Just out of curiousity, how many of you have purchased Jager recently just from or because of their involvement with the Max and the NHRA? "....

Definitely at my house. Son and all his 24-26 year old buddies. Jager is in the freezer as we speak...

I drink it at room temperature... I like the taste...
Been drinking and selling Jager for the last six years or so...

d'kid

Just out of curiousity, how many of you have purchased Jager recently just from or because of their involvement with the Max and the NHRA?

I for one have had it plenty of times before. But the last 2 season I've always bought a bottle (OK 2) as part of the camping list when going to a national event. So they've gotten a couple hundred from be because of your involvement.

Not to mention 3 t-shirts a bunch of the flower lays and a shot glass from your trailer.

O and plenty of Monster to go with it.

. Now that this season is finally over we can get on with the next and concentrating our efforts on our new sponsor. While it will be alittle strange wearing somthing other than black and orange...........I for one, am really looking forward to it.[/QUOTE]

Care to elaborate? Sounds like you've got sponsorship in place. Or parcially in place.

Lots of irons in the fire......after the great job Max and the team did for Jager, Im sure we'll be able to come up with somthing:)

I haven't Bill because I don't like it. However, I make it a practice in my daily life to buy from companies that support drag racing. If I have a choice I will go with who I see on the cars or at the races.

Now if Patron tequilla was a little cheaper....:p

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back