Year in Review DVD?? (1 Viewer)

Joe, NHRA site says shipping Dec 10.

Anyone know if you can you get in widescreen format?

Joe, NHRA site says shipping Dec 10.

Anyone know if you can you get in widescreen format?

That's a negatory there Paul. After receiving no response to emails, I called the NHRA office in CA and did receive two follow up emails, both of which stated that the DVD is 4:3 fullscreen only. That's just fantastic:rolleyes: Oh well, that $20 can buy me a few gallons of gas instead.

Thanks Dave, with the push to hi-def, you would think that it would be available in widescreen, oh well. :(

Thanks Dave, with the push to hi-def, you would think that it would be available in widescreen, oh well. :(
I agree, especially since the entire season was shot in HD. I don't expect a Blu-Ray disc this soon, but sheesh they could have at least made it 16:9 anamorphic/480p :rolleyes: All it takes is clicking the "anamorphic" option when authoring the DVD and it's done. Incidentally, I got a call from someone at the NHRA regarding the DVD, with his phone number. I'll call him today and see if he can tell me who's producing the disc and get in touch with them.

Last edited:
They had to delay the dvd because they still where figuring out how to use the word "countdown" after every other word.:rolleyes:

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back