Would Somebody Contact NHRA And (1 Viewer)

chop

Nitro Member
Tell them there's a race in Brainerd this weekend. There's NO RESULTS for Saturday posted. I know that the results are sent to DRC & NHRA's site @ the same time but this is crazy. I like the speed of DRC but I like the NHRA format better,especially the ladders.

Sorry for the late reply to your request, but I contacted them (NHRA) and the delay was that they had ALL of their people figuring out the points and tie breakers for the COUNTDOWN!
& they asked if you'd cut them some slack... Also there may be another delay next week in Pa. as that is the finial race to the cut to the "Exciting Eight" then in a few weeks there will be the next cut to the "Fab Four"(not the Beetles).... and of course we all know the last and final cut will be to the "Terrific Two" ...However if PJ don't help with scoring it may not ever happen and the real points leader will be the Champ!

Gee People, I use PAPER and an Ink Pen...
Write out my own ladders....
Ink for the printer is too dang 'spesive... can buy a bunch of legal pads and bunches of pens for the cost of an ink cart fer the printer...

Here's the format:new style

Old Style: used back in 60's/ early 70's evens one side odds other quicker top 8 vs quicker bottom 8

Last edited:
Sorry for the late reply to your request, but I contacted them (NHRA) and the delay was that they had ALL of their people figuring out the points and tie breakers for the COUNTDOWN!
& they asked if you'd cut them some slack... Also there may be another delay next week in Pa. as that is the finial race to the cut to the "Exciting Eight" then in a few weeks there will be the next cut to the "Fab Four"(not the Beetles).... and of course we all know the last and final cut will be to the "Terrific Two" ...However if PJ don't help with scoring it may not ever happen and the real points leader will be the Champ!

Maybe they (NHRA) should use some of that money to buy those folks some new calcualtors..I'm with Karl, I could do it with pencil and paper faster than this.

John was kidding - the ladders are generated automatically from the qualifying order we send to the NHRA website. I have no idea why there would be a delay once the results are posted, nor do I have any idea why there would be a delay in posting the results, but computers sometimes do screwy stuff.

Caught that John was kidding, but my point was with a legal pad, knowing the top 16 and two minutes time if you write really slow, anyone can whip up a ladder without having to waste ink on their printer... or if they are lazy, they can cut and paste in notepad, from my post above then print out as many blanks as they need.... please use the new style.... even if the old style makes more sense to us old folks....;)

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back