Worsham heading back to family team (1 Viewer)

They want to win not break in a armature!
Do to the fact that Jeff Arend was tapped to fill in for Alexis he probably will be the driver and Lee as his teammate.
Obviosly Del and his dad probably have a sponsor lined up. Curious to see who it is.

You have a very confident tone for someone who knows absolutely nothing.

everyone was an amateur at some point, Jesse could bring a big sponsor with him. Alexis's Dad could probably fund another team from one of his other companies, Paul Mitchell shampoo car.

Alexis' dad Paul could run a wrap with Paul Mitchell hair during October for Breast cancer awareness month at least being that it's mostly focused on women.

That would be different but do you remember when Capps was sponsored by Brute and they poured the cologne in the headers before they warmed the car up in the pits?

Phil definitely hasn't fallen off the face of the earth Jim, he's currently driving the Permatex Follow a Dream TAFC for Jay Blake.

I heard that he is no longer driving the Follow a Dream TAFC for Jay Blake and that they are looking for a new driver. Maybe it's just a rumor but that is what I was told.

Jim Hill
www.nostalgicracingdecals.com

This quote pretty much sums up what kind of classy guy Del is. I hope they land a deal to race the way him and his Dad want to.

"I couldn’t really look for sponsors or do work or even mention it because I was employed by Kalitta. And it just was very unethical to be out there trying to get your own sponsorship and build your own team when you’re employed by somebody else. I just couldn’t do that."

This quote pretty much sums up what kind of classy guy Del is. I hope they land a deal to race the way him and his Dad want to.

"I couldn't really look for sponsors or do work or even mention it because I was employed by Kalitta. And it just was very unethical to be out there trying to get your own sponsorship and build your own team when you’re employed by somebody else. I just couldn't do that."

Along with that, Del has nothing to prove to anyone. He can build, tune, drive, set records, and win championships. His return to a more family form of racing where things are a little more relaxed and less corporate is reminiscent of a time not so long ago when the sport was fun. Winning races and championships are still goals, but reached with skills and smarts; not by spending every last dollar on the planet. Maybe the whole sport needs to go there....

"reminiscent of a time not so long ago when the sport was fun" Isn't that the truth !

Fuel car's at night, Music on the P.A. system... People having fun.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back