Worsham heading back to family team (2 Viewers)

Maybe Jonnie Lindberg.? Regardless of who it is how cool is it that Del gets to go back to the family hot rod on his terms.

One of the things I have always admired about Del is that he is not afraid to do what he wants to do.

That, and just the overall package he brings to the table. Force gets all the love out there, but for my money, I'd take Del everyday of the week and twice on Sunday if I was in charge of choosing a shoe for a nitro funny.

Sean D

Makes sense now. J.R. moves over to the DHL FC, and Troy Coughlin Jr. takes over the SealMaster seat.

lot of yellow and black on that team next year....paint schemes should look cool....sealmaster FC

Not to steer this off topic, but can anyone shed some light on why Phil Burkhart Jr. isn't ever on anyone's short list of drivers? He has always done well, had a great year during his last year with the Worsham's, got bounced for whatever reason, did well as a fill-in for Force yet has dropped off the face of the earth. He seems like a knowledgeable, savvy driver who is also pleasant with the fans. So what gives?

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back