WJ's NEW GXP IS FAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (1 Viewer)

He's a sneaky scutter aint he....LOL ! .....The Old Man made a statement today for sure ! Glad to see him back on top again.

c u at the tree sunday warren......lol:)
At first I didn't even think you were a jerk, Rick. So, may I ask --When you are in your 60s do you suppose you will be at the top of the heap in every professional category? I suspect even you'll slip a little from age in one area or another. Cut the Professor some slack and save your reputation at the same time. He's way past most drag racer's retirement age yet he just took his latest compilation of pieces, parts, pipes & panels to the head of the class amid some pretty stout competition. Can't you just applaud that victory?
I'll admit it leaves me downright speechless considering his competition but at the same time, I'm not terribly surprised. He is the Professor & class is still in session.

I have nothing but respect for Warren Johnson, after all we have to respect our elders! (he is 3 months older than I am) Warren is an engineer who in
fact designed the engines that his competitors now use. Even the Dodge
(HEMI) has valves more splayed with a plug down the middle. (I am not
slamming Mopar, I raced Hemis in 64-65.
P.S. I won't crititc any bodys driving, My old Thunderbolt ran 7 runs here
in Vegas within a tenth, but I REDLIT!! BK

c u at the tree sunday warren......lol:)

He might lose today with a less than great RT,after all,while WJ is going thru the valves,changing jets etc.,some will be in the motor home hitting the practice tree. Did you hear the crowd when he and KJ went low for 1 & 2?,if you didn't,as they say "the crowd went wild". Then again,he might not lose and ruin your day.

I hope WJ can get it together today and take his new GXP to victory lane. WJ's reaction times have been erratic, but so were V Gaines reaction times last year. V proved 3 weeks ago he can still cut good reaction times and I think WJ can do the same. He isn't the professor for no reason.

He's got low ET for the 1st Round also with 6.621. Kirt lost, and Allen Johnson went a 6.62 also.

Sorry about that, missed Jegs run, Warren has the killer MPH at 209 though....impressive !

.024 RT,not bad for an old man huh? Too bad he shook the tires,he was going to the semis.
Certainly had the hp..missed a little on the setup..loved Kurt in the booth.

Sorry it was something other than a hole shot there Rick.

Great program tonight..enjoyed all of it.

bummer for w.j, he had killer mph all weekend, but switching lanes bit him i guess. looks like w.j has his mojo back, watch out p/s drivers! class is back in session.

bummer for w.j, he had killer mph all weekend, but switching lanes bit him i guess. looks like w.j has his mojo back, watch out p/s drivers! class is back in session.
Yea..I didn't understand that at al. Run a .62 in the left lane and switch? Hey..it's his deal..all Kurt said was a low mmmmm..nice to see him making hp though.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back