WJ New Book (1 Viewer)

Phil didn't write the review, Kelly Wade did...
Well I believe Kelly wrote the book with WJ and Phil did a story on it in his Insider column. If she wrote it I don't think she can review it, but hell, I could be all wrong! Either way, should be a good read.

What gets me is Warren Johnson talked all smack when Greg Anderson called him out that he had more H.P. than all of the participating teams in P/S. And also, He claimed that he still had the P/S cars to put the power into. With his fame, and success, he could have a few sponsors to prove his point. But No.....

With his fame, and success, he could have a few sponsors to prove his point. But No.....

What makes you think this? If he could "have a few sponsors" he would probably still be out there. Sponsors are not easy to get, they are harder to keep.

What makes you think this? If he could "have a few sponsors" he would probably still be out there. Sponsors are not easy to get, they are harder to keep.
Sure, Landing a major sponsor for the whole ride is difficult but, Take Jim Dunn for instance, he has many different sponsors during the course of the season. Justin Ashley is a perfect example of adding a ton of associate sponsors to offset the cost of running is operation.

I am not crazy about kelly being that close to her subject.Hope the book is not one long press release for wj. he has a lot of warts like anyone else.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back