Wj/kj testing (1 Viewer)

Help me understand why you would test with "mule" motors. I'm sure they're working with a new chassis and you may not want to necessarily jeopardize your good motors during the process of chassis testing, but I would also think that any "mule" motor wouldn't have the same horsepower/torque characteristics as your good stuff, requiring something different with the chassis set-up anyway.

Clear as mud? Sorry.

Sean D

For a MULE they weren't far off...

During the test KJ ran some high 6.50 ET’s at over 210 mph, but the professor’s still-in-primer car was mired in the 6.60 range.
Greg Anderson blasted to a fine 6.559 at 211.26 to take both ends of the South Georgia Motorsports Park track record

For a MULE they weren't far off...

During the test KJ ran some high 6.50 ET’s at over 210 mph, but the professor’s still-in-primer car was mired in the 6.60 range.
Greg Anderson blasted to a fine 6.559 at 211.26 to take both ends of the South Georgia Motorsports Park track record

Rumor has WJ went a .57 after a little fine tuning. GA went the .55 after the track was scraped and as the sun was going down and better air. Testing is what it is,we will know soon who has what. I got a feeling WJ will run the full season after all.:D

Wasn't it on Comp Plus K&N was negotiating a deal with WJ to be his primary? Regardless, it is good to see them at the track.

I liked seeing the actual body lines of the white body.
It does look good without all the wraps and stickers.

I'm old and need WJ to stay out there.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back