Winternational Videos (1 Viewer)

Cabes

Nitro Member
Hello all,

I just wanted to let you guys know that the newspaper I work for - the San Gabriel Valley Tribune - will have a video each day from the Winternationals. Our video tomorrow will be a interview with Tommy Johnson Jr. and his wife, Melanie Troxel. It should be up sometime tonight or early Thursday. I will also have a daily timeline blog from the event. You can find the videos at our website: SGVTribune.com - Home. My blog will be at: A View From the Tower - An inside look at NHRA drag racing.

Hello all,

I just wanted to let you guys know that the newspaper I work for - the San Gabriel Valley Tribune - will have a video each day from the Winternationals. Our video tomorrow will be a interview with Tommy Johnson Jr. and his wife, Melanie Troxel. It should be up sometime tonight or early Thursday. I will also have a daily timeline blog from the event. You can find the videos at our website: SGVTribune.com - Home. My blog will be at: A View From the Tower - An inside look at NHRA drag racing.

Look forward to it Steve. That work you did at the finals last year was excellent! Keep up the good work.

Mike

Kwel Steve...
Looking forward to your stuff this weekend

That was your stuff at the Finals? That was sweet...

d'kid

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back