Take Me Out To The Ballgame (1 Viewer)

moon

Nitro Member
Baseball Tonight Lets Fans Select Best “Take Me Out to the Ballgame” Music Video.

Candlebox Version airs tonight on Baseball Tonight (ESPN) at 7:00 pm.

Get a taste before hand.

http://sports.
espn. go.

com/broadband/video/video?id=3460400

REPOST this. Spread the word. Have all of your friends check them out.

Voting will begin Sunday, June 29th after all videos have aired.

VOTE for CANDLEBOX !!!!!

Top 3 will be announced July 6th, and the winner announced on July 13th.

VOTE for CANDLEBOX !!!

ESPN article:

Branford Marsalis, Gretchen Wilson, REO Speedwagon & More to Perform
ESPN’s Baseball Tonight will commemorate the 100th anniversary of “Take Me Out to the Ballgame” – the famous seventh inning stretch song – with a “battle of the bands” featuring nine musical performers including Branford Marsalis, Gretchen Wilson and REO Speedwagon. Artists recorded their own version of “Take Me Out to the Ballgame,” which will be televised on Baseball Tonight with the overall winner to be determined Sunday, July 13.

“‘Take Me Out to the Ballgame’ is a big part of baseball's history and this ‘Battle of the Bands’ project is the perfect convergence of sports and music,” said Jay Levy, ESPN senior coordinating producer. “The diverse mix of artists who took part in this project will connect with fans of all ages and all tastes of music. It will be a fun and entertaining way to pay tribute to the song's milestone anniversary.

Baseball Tonight will launch the initiative Sunday, June 15, at 7 p.m. ET with Peter Gammons performing his version of the song. Gammons will also host each of the segments throughout the series. The music videos, voted on by fans via ESPN. com, will be shown beginning June 16 (schedule below) across various ESPN outlets – Baseball Tonight, MLB game telecasts (Sunday, Monday and Wednesday), SportsCenter and ESPN. com. Voting will begin on June 29, once all the videos have been aired. On Sunday, July 6, the top three will be announced. The winner will be named Sunday, July 13, during Baseball Tonight at 7 p.m.

Musicians include:

John Pizzarelli (June 16)
Punch Brothers (June 18)
Lloyd (June 20)
The Cab (June 21)
Gretchen Wilson (June 22)
Ozomatli (June 23)
Branford Marsalis (June 25)
Candlebox (June 28)
REO Speedwagon (June 29)

Additionally, ESPN. com will launch a customized page – (keyword: “Take Me Out”); also linked to from the Baseball Tonight Clubhouse page – on June 15, devoted to “Take Me Out to the Ballgame” and the music videos. The page will include a synopsis of each artist, a schedule of their debuts, and a video clip of their performance (following TV reveal). Interactive polling will begin after all music videos have debuted.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back