Wicked On-Board Video!! (1 Viewer)

Spanky

Nitro Member
hey maters... hope everyone is having a great humpday. thought i would post up something that'll probably make you all smile.

the nitro madness team came to kansas city to do a little testing this past weekend.

KCIR was hosting the trailblazer nationals and the guys from 1320video.com were there shooting pics. kyle from 1320 happened to have his in-car cam set-up with him and asked to is it could take a little trip with me...

WOW!! have to say kyle's video work is absolutely awesome!

huge thanks to the nitro madness guys, scott, peggy, larry, randy, and my best bud eric... gotta tell you all i'm so darn blessed!! we have an phenomenal crew. not to mention a bunch of great people that help support the car... grp rods, mickey thompson, flatout gaskets, ngk, goodguys and autometer

well check this out!!... just click the pic with the purple parachutes and it'll link to the video.

ps-turn yo speaka's up!!

1320Video.com Racing Videos

hope you all enjoy... sean :D

Had the volume cranked up and it felt like I was there! Goosebumps! Gotta get another dragster. Gotta start working the angles with the CFO (wife), lol...

glad you all enjoyed it... i know i enjoyed making it :D

Had the volume cranked up and it felt like I was there! Goosebumps! Gotta get another dragster. Gotta start working the angles with the CFO (wife), lol...

"it's an investment honey!!"... but you didn't hear that one from me

most my investments lose money so a little dragster would be perfect!

Excellent video! Nice use of Emerson Lake and Palmer's Fanfare for the common man also. I want one of the onboard cam set ups who makes it Sean?

Excellent video! Nice use of Emerson Lake and Palmer's Fanfare for the common man also. I want one of the onboard cam set ups who makes it Sean?
not sure dan... this wasn't my set-up. in fact i tried to paint an ugly picture for the guy of all the things that might happen to his equipment while 'in my care'

fire/tireshake/accel damage/decel damage/fire&tireshake/rapid inversion/etc

he wasn't skeered

Sean,

That was pretty cool! Thanks for posting it. :cool:

Rapid

you're welcome randy... i just wanted to make sure i had a camera angle that would capture your car when you and i finally get to race this season :eek:

Good Point Sean,

The camera should be on me, after all you asked for the 330-foot head start and being the gentleman I am I agreed. So it would only be fair since the camera on your car won't be able to see me so far ahead at the finish line,,,looking back was a good choice buddy! :D

Congrats on the runs last weekend. Nice job. :cool:

Eric, I have to watch him like a hawk,,,he is always picking on me. :p

Rapid

PS, I am sure everyone knows by now. Sean and I are good friends and enjoy smack talk back and forth. We both try to use enough of the little smiley guys so everyone knows we are kidding. When we get to the same track this summer it will be a BLAST!!!!!

Those hammocks better watch out for you too. :D:cool:

Oh yeah, I hooked him up on the Pepsi cup option and showed him where I always set mine up the the Nitro Madness pits.

We have plenty of time to relax and bench race as the teams won't let us near the cars between rounds after that little starting-line bonfire deal a couple of years ago. Geesh,,,the nerve of some people!! :D :D

Rapid

Sean/Randy, I passed that along to my dad. He wants to see the camera facing forward. Might also be the FED pilot in him too. ;)

Good Point Sean,

The camera should be on me, after all you asked for the 330-foot head start and being the gentleman I am I agreed. So it would only be fair since the camera on your car won't be able to see me so far ahead at the finish line,,,looking back was a good choice buddy! :D

Congrats on the runs last weekend. Nice job. :cool:

what kinda 'crops' are they growin up there in your neck of iowa randy??

right... right... you just tell yourself whatever makes you feel better randy :rolleyes:

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back