Why the Focus on the Past? (1 Viewer)

All you old guys are making me weep here.

I mean, really ... weep.

And jumpin' juniper, I'm one of you.

But there is a way to rejuvenate this sport. A way to involve the young'uns and move the whole thing forward.

But we lack the leadership, the responsibility, on high to do that. They, those in charge, are clueless. They're pigs at a trough.

And there are two things, as I see it, that need to change: 1) depose the current NHRA admin; and 2) for all us old timers to continue to make the time to show all our nephews and nieces and sons and daughters how great this sport really is.

Some of you are doing this right now. And you are to be applauded. But some of us are beaten down by Glendora and their beyond-stupid rulings. And a whole bunch of us are beaten down by the economy.

But if this matters to us, we must pull together and do whatever's necessary to make certain the sport moves forward with the same burning, heart-felt emotion and commitment we've experienced our entire lives.

And we'll do this to ensure our sport remains this way for many generations to come.

Because it matters to us.

And that's not going to happen with a bunch of half-arsed "suits" determining our future.

Change ain't so hard. You stop doing the stuff that ain't working ... and start doing the stuff that does work.

Last edited:
Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back