Who's Going to E-Town (1 Viewer)

Paul

Staff member
Nitro Member
I will be flying into Newark on Thursday morning and I will be at the track Friday thru Sunday. Who else is planning on attending?

All day Friday -
Does anybody know, if I drive down Thursday evening in my (small) motorhome -no hookups needed- will they let me park overnight in the regular parking lot?

I'll be there Fri, Sat, Sun, Top row Seat @ 140, 141, 142, all 3 days.. Section 4...

Look for the "Dork" we're right in front of one of the BIG signs it keeps the sun off us until about 11am...

All day Friday -
Does anybody know, if I drive down Thursday evening in my (small) motorhome -no hookups needed- will they let me park overnight in the regular parking lot?

Not a chance.They chase everyone out as soon as they are done running.I'll be there Friday and Sunday.
Guy

I'll be there Tuesday till the last pass Sunday. I'll be teching Comp and Alky starting Wed morning. Weather map looks decent, high 70's with moderate humidity. Should be a very good Comp field.....Can't wait

Cliff Ricci
NHRA Tech Dept
Director of Competition
and Technical Services
THE STRIP at Las Vegas Motor Speedway

I'll be there Friday through Sunday, somewhere around 1200 feet, gotta love these tracks that still have top end seating.

Hey Kidz, couldnt make it last year due to a family illness. Going this year and would love to meet you other maters! I'll probably be by the Kalitta Kamp. If no one else wants to host a Mater meeting, maybe Sunday @ 11am in front of Team Kalitta? Or if someone has a better time/date/loc???

sounds like we're going to have a lot of NY Staters at Englishtown this year. We should plan a get together at the Kalita pit on Sunday but not at 11 AM Jay thats when the race starts. How about 9:30 ??

sounds like we're going to have a lot of NY Staters at Englishtown this year. We should plan a get together at the Kalita pit on Sunday but not at 11 AM Jay thats when the race starts. How about 9:30 ??

EXCELLENT IDEA.... Sunday 9:30am Kalitta pits...

I will try to make it @ 9:30, I will be there with my father. Any time I head back to "home" it turns into one big party every night with all of my old childhood friends.

Al Hofmann's fully restored first funny car the China Syndrome Vega and an Al Hofmann tribute will be on display at E-town. Looking foward to seeing old friends and new ones too. Come find us Susie

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back