Anyone coming to Memphis!!?? (1 Viewer)

wilkfan

Nitro Member
I will be there thursday thru Sunday, planning on gong to Coyette Ugly's for fan fest!!! thursday night!!!

Mark,
Please do a mom a favor, stop by and check on Gabe. He has been pretty sick since Dallas. Didn't sound too good on the phone tonight. He has been trying to rest when he can but you know how that goes when you are on the road.
Tell Tim and Crew..."Good Luck...Awesome Job...Keep it up!!!!".

Have fun! :):)
Dionne

If I can't unload these tickets (great seats way up high on the starting line...lol)- I'll be there saturday..........

Hey Alan, (love the name btw)

What do you mean? You don't want to come to the races? What do you have for tickets? & What do you want for them?

Alan

Nitro seats. All of rows 8 & 9 section 2. C U there.

Just look for 12 old fat bald headed guys.

scuba going to have to pass on memphis but did book flight for vegas , unk and reinhart keep my guys in check bedtime 10pm , yeah right

Dionne, will check on him when I get there, I know a few other crew guys that have been under the weather since Dallas, will keep in touch with you and Dad!!!

Going for Friday & Saturday. Skipping Sunday so I don't have to drive home late Sunday night. Probably take in some music on Beale Saturday night though!

I'll be there and would love to go to coyote ugly's for fanfest, unfortunately i don't land until 11pm. i'm sure all the fun stuff will be done by then.... ;)

I've never had any interest in going to Memphis, but I've been told the Street with all the Blues Bars is the place to be!;)

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back